What's the story behind your username?

1. Caomhin
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2019

Caomhin , Sep 10, 2019 :
    No, however I was a Mod as in Quadrophenia Mod, as per his photo back in the day. Long time ago now.

YRJ likes this.
  2. BeingIncog
    Nougat Sep 10, 2019

BeingIncog , Sep 10, 2019 :
    BTW that puppy is so cute...

YRJ and Caomhin like this.
  3. Caomhin
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2019

Caomhin , Sep 10, 2019 :
    Puppy is 2 years old now. Photo was taken the day I got her. Still cute though

Impersonal, YRJ and BeingIncog like this.
  4. BeingIncog
    Nougat Sep 10, 2019

BeingIncog , Sep 10, 2019 :
    :blush::blush::blush:

Impersonal likes this.
  5. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Sep 10, 2019

camohan , Sep 10, 2019 :
    Indeed...

Impersonal and YRJ like this.
  6. superbra
    Froyo Sep 10, 2019

superbra , Sep 10, 2019 :
    Here i go: my initials are BH. In dutch, this is a bra, so at school everybody laughed. At some point in time I needed an artist name and i chose the name they always laughed about: bra. Not being too modest, I added super in front of it, and so I became Superbra...

7. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Sep 11, 2019

G_plusone , Sep 11, 2019 :
    Superbruh :cool:

8. youthofarabia
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2019

youthofarabia , Sep 11, 2019 :
    I worked with international youth for many years in the Arabian Gulf. Because they were living there and for many it was their "home", they were truly "of" stairs. They loved the food, sights, sounds, and the collective International culture. For me, it meant my work was to the youth of Arabia. The bonus is my daughter wants the youthofarabia email address as her primary email because she is a 'youth' of Arabia.

Impersonal, YRJ and kart2424 like this.
  9. clips
    Froyo Sep 11, 2019

clips , Sep 11, 2019 :
    when I was a gross teenager I tried using the name "clits" and it auto corrected to clips and thats been my tag ever since

10. kart2424
    Donut Sep 12, 2019

kart2424 , Sep 12, 2019 :
    I am late to the game, but I'll share :).

So when I was younger, in my 10s to my later teens, I raced go-karts and shifter karts with the number 24. I used 24 because I was and still a huge Jeff Gordon fan even though he retired. I love all types of motorsports as well.

my grandfather and I bonded tremendously over it and it sparked my interest in cars and understanding how a lot of things worked.

Impersonal, YRJ, KevkNYC and 3 others like this.
  11. awes0me1
    Honeycomb Sep 12, 2019

awes0me1 , Sep 12, 2019 :
    My username stems back to the 1st generation of FPS shooters on pc, Doom, Quake 1 and 2, I was still on dial up connection and had a voodoo 2 graphics card and the software that I installed off the original CD was aw3s0meGFX, since that day my gaming name was aw3s0me1, unfortunately my gaming ability didn't match up so much but it was the best time.

12. NightShade297
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2019

NightShade297 , Sep 13, 2019 :
    I played this Bond game 'Night fire', and it had this stylish, bold CIA agent 'Zoe NightShade'. Ever since that, NightShade is my username. If its unavailable, I add numbers like 297 which means 29th of 7th month, my birthday.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019

13. Just a 1+ user
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2019

14. SirBoss
    Donut Sep 14, 2019

SirBoss , Sep 14, 2019 :
    Sir Boss is my nickname in Clash of Clans, since then, it has become my nickname in almost everything.

Impersonal, YRJ and Joey Pardella like this.
  15. airliebird58
    Eclair Sep 17, 2019

airliebird58 , Sep 17, 2019 :
    The Airliebirds is the nickname of the Rugby League team I support, Hull FC. Their old Stadium used to be on Airlie Street. So it's a play on words, the early bird catches the worm and that.
    So I'm airliebird58, the 58 is my birth year. so yes I'm an old fogey lol.

16. KevkNYC
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2019

KevkNYC , Sep 17, 2019 :
    Born and raised in NYC. Only time I live out of NYC was when I went to college (I've been to other places on vacation though.)

17. DarkOxygen
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2019

DarkOxygen , Sep 18, 2019 :
    I was looking for a gaming name . I was watching mkbhd's op6 video and he mentioned oxygenOS and dark mode after a few minutes. So , I got idea from that. Darkmode + OxygenOS = DarkOxygen .

18. HumansMakeGoodPets
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

HumansMakeGoodPets , Sep 20, 2019 :
    I take care of people. I have worked taking care of the facilities where people work. I have also worked in the security and protection fields. Sometimes caring for their needs, and sometimes restraining them from harm or harming others. I've sometimes referred to it as the Zoo. I have also used the tag Human Zookeeper.

19. mike_krb
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2019

Attached Files:

Monkione, Impersonal and YRJ like this.
  20. YRJ
    Lollipop Sep 22, 2019

Impersonal and mike_krb like this.