What's the story behind your username?

1. B.I.T.S.
    KitKat Nov 8, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Nov 8, 2019 :
    I'll try find it for you ლ(ꈍωꈍლ)

Starcommander, Impersonal and YRJ like this.
  2. B.I.T.S.
    KitKat Nov 8, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Nov 8, 2019 :
    You even liked it... ಥ_ಥ

Here.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019

Starcommander, YRJ and Impersonal like this.
  3. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2019

Impersonal , Nov 8, 2019 :
    I've actually keept the .... Black one (obviously better suited for the shadows), I've gifted the rest to fellow readers ,which whom I usually exchange books, as a surprise I just left a bookmark in the books I've returned or gave to them :p ... one has not yet been discovered :), who knows when the person will re-read that particular book, who knows, books especially good books have a life of their own, I personally have some on my shelf that Idk how they got there, and also missing some, that were given to someone, that someone gave them to another person etc...
    Another bookmark I gave to a niece that's in 2nd grade, alongside a copy of the first book I've read... "The wonderful wizard of Oz" , they (the bookmarks) also have a 10cm ruler on the backside.. so it was useful for her...

Take care guys, enjoy your Friday!

Starcommander, YRJ and B.I.T.S. like this.
  4. B.I.T.S.
    KitKat Nov 8, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Nov 8, 2019 :
    :eek: you kept the black one! Surprising... :p

Don't talk to me about lost books... Is probably the thing I hate the most. And fingerprints on photography books... (And that's why they never leave my room and only I can see them... :rolleyes:)

My teenages favorite book was lent to a "special" person back then that shortly after disappeared. But one year ago somehow I managed to get his number, and... He sent me a photo of my book! (He's expert in missing books during house moves...)

I still don't have it back but who knows... Maybe one day it'll return.

I guess @YRJ was right and was time for a story :oops::rolleyes:

Starcommander and YRJ like this.
  5. YRJ
    Marshmallow Nov 8, 2019

YRJ , Nov 8, 2019 :
    Whaaaaa.... Oh yes. I did like it. Maybe I was on a like spree and did not quite read this. Sowieeee.

But now I read it and I know, you are Bolita in the shadows and a little ball So cool! An abbreviated username :cool:

6. YRJ
    Marshmallow Nov 8, 2019

YRJ , Nov 8, 2019 :
    Sharing the joy of reading!
    Hats off, Impersonal :)

7. B.I.T.S.
    KitKat Nov 8, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Nov 8, 2019 :
    I'm Bolita In The Stars too... And many other variations as @Cheetosdust might tell you :p

8. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2019

Impersonal , Nov 8, 2019 :
    "The moment we will stop turning pages , the world will stop"

*or scrolling on a display, or hearing someone else reading for us (but that sounds less dramatic :p)

Anyways, my coffee table is waiting on the copy of the OP Addition magazine that is on its way... I've been told ;)

Starcommander, YRJ and B.I.T.S. like this.
  9. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Nov 8, 2019

10. YRJ
    Marshmallow Nov 8, 2019

YRJ , Nov 8, 2019 :
    Ha! Me too. I can't wait :hearteyes:

Starcommander and Impersonal like this.
  11. B.I.T.S.
    KitKat Nov 8, 2019

12. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Nov 8, 2019

Cheetosdust , Nov 8, 2019 :
    Hah, I tried their ice cream a few times. Delicious, especially the strawberry one! :p