What's with all the people complaining?

1. Nosoliciting
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2015

Nosoliciting , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Claim mine as a joke, not an analogy. Don't give me any credit for being smart, just a smart ***. Or *** smart, can't remember.

To your point, thats fair, it's not asking for the impossible. The main issue is priority. Who wants what and why. You might think a NFC is important, others may want to prioritize the camera for example. How does a company satisfy everyone? Increase the tech and features, which ultimately drives up price. Not saying your right or wrong, it's a constant juggling act. Eventually a company has to start scratching line items and move on. To contradict myself immediately, a NFC chip has to be cheap as hell to implement. I totally agree with you, bluetooth transmitting bank/credit data sounds like a nightmare. Personally I wanted much higher internal storage and the ability to add additional. But who cares what I want and thats the whole point.

2. Alivethereality
    Jelly Bean Jul 29, 2015

Alivethereality , Jul 29, 2015 :
    well first of all, if you know how to use your device and know how to care for it, then you can make it last alot more time
    and second, i said i don't care, its just the only feature i would like to see in a device, even know i won't buy it, its just i like that feature because you don't need stupid cables all over the place

3. lamatotalna
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2015

lamatotalna , Jul 29, 2015 :
    I don`t know what the runt is all about, NFC? I don`t support the protocol so, I will never use it for mobile payments. Lack of quick charging? I still will charge it overnight :). Lack of wireless charging? I will wait for cover with this feature (hint for OP team).

So for me its perfect phone, especially for price point, 2x SIM card and specs.

Cheers!

4. zepol
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2015

5. Uncoloredpoem
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 29, 2015

Uncoloredpoem , Jul 29, 2015 :
    Probably trying to boost up their post count.