What's with the random opo being dead issue?

1. Andoenay
    Gingerbread Feb 10, 2015

Andoenay , Feb 10, 2015 :
    So straight to the point. This issue that's been going around threads really makes me feel so iffy. Deciding whether or not I should get rid of this phone or not because it makes me feel like this phone won't last long term. I can trade this in for a Nexus6 +$200, which is a pretty decent trade, but I believe that opo beats n6 in every way. (once android5.0 cm12s is updated into it anyway)
    So what do ya'll think? What percent of the phones actually become dead randomly, and how? Find this to be so fishy. I never had a phone die on me randomly before and I hope to never experience this issue.

2. Lunatasian
    KitKat Feb 10, 2015

Lunatasian , Feb 10, 2015 :
    Very few people have had this problem out of the 500k members on this forum. Remember, it's more likely that people are going to complain about a phone than they are to praise it. Also, if problems arise, you could always ask the wonderful community and hopefully find a solution.

I've had a great experience over the past 6 months. If I were you, I'd stick with the OPO.

sh3llshock and dsmonteiro like this.
  3. raypaulmer
    Honeycomb Feb 10, 2015

raypaulmer , Feb 10, 2015 :
    If you were thinking about buying the phone, that'd be one thing, but you already have the phone lol. Just keep enjoying it, and like @Lunatasian said, if you do have future problems, the forums are super helpful. Don't break up with your girlfriend just because you're afraid that someday there's a 0.01% chance she might get fat.

sh3llshock likes this.
  4. naveenyadav
    Eclair Feb 10, 2015

naveenyadav , Feb 10, 2015 :
    @BH.....dude my opo is action weird....I was just using it for 3 4 hrs after I received it....its trebutcher started failing...and after DAT settings gallery chrome very thing starts failing....battery was at 15%....
    P.s- I was draining d bttry fully so dat I can chrg it for 12 hrs since ur supposed to do day....any help he I can fix did