What's your current phone and why do you want to upgrade to OnePlus One?

1. jakevossen5
    Eclair Sep 30, 2014

jakevossen5 , Sep 30, 2014 :
    I had a galaxy s4. It had a cracked screen, I hated the crappy plastic, battery life sucked and was slowing down. Also, locked bootloader, and all the bloatware it came with. And I always wanted a bigger phone like this.

2. rajkumar
    Jelly Bean Sep 30, 2014

rajkumar , Sep 30, 2014 :
    I have had a lot of phones and I now own my OPO.... I am super happy with it.

3. uscar7503
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2014

ErrolAustin3g likes this.
  4. ghiaguy
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2014

ghiaguy , Sep 30, 2014 :
    Moto Razor with a cracked screen just kidding Nokia Lumina 520 go phone but Oneplus on the way :D

5. ViperGTX
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2014

ViperGTX , Sep 30, 2014 :
    Galaxy Note II, running CM 11. The phone is still silky smooth, but there are some glitches from this build. I want a phone that is running CM11 naively and has support, but doesn't takeaway the infinite customization options. Phone is currently in processing, then its on it's way!

6. Acatnerd
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2014

Acatnerd , Sep 30, 2014 :
    The LG G Motion. Storage, screen size, battery life (I think mine may explode soon literally lol)

7. akyra77
    Froyo Sep 30, 2014

8. mardakoosh
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2014

mardakoosh , Sep 30, 2014 :
    I was upgrading from Galaxy S3 To S5 but got an invitation for onePlus and immediately went for it for the simple reason that despite its great specs it is humble and connects with humans in the best way possible : simplicity !
    Having tried all the major brands in mobiles I find it refreshing to go for the onePlus and feel part of a family rather than controlled by a monoply !!

9. shldnfr
    Donut Sep 30, 2014

10. ShoreRam
    Froyo Sep 30, 2014

ShoreRam , Sep 30, 2014 :
    iPhone 4s

a) Bored of iOS 'upgrades'
    b) Wanted bigger screen, always a risk not knowing how it will feel in your pocket etc, but the I'm more comfortable with the risk of OPO at £270 v iPhone 6+ at £750
    c) I like change, I am a change agent :D

11. w4real
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2014

12. fraserntukula
    Froyo Sep 30, 2014

13. yarpiin
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2014

yarpiin , Sep 30, 2014 :
    I was a Galaxy s4 user just like to change without reason, changes are good for us :)
    And i want to shut my mates mouths that BRAND goes with quality , want to stop them laughin that if i will buy other phone than well known brand i will regret it . Im sure that u can have high end phone other than Samsungs Lgs or iCraps in much smaller price and dont see any difference in use.
    And second thing because of invite system not everyone can have it so i might never meet other OPO user on the street :D like i commonly heppened when i had iCrap or S4

14. _janski_
    Eclair Sep 30, 2014

_janski_ , Sep 30, 2014 :
    My phone is the Jolla Jolla.
    Main reason for changing back to Android (OnePlus) is that the screen cracked and is too expensive in my opinion to replace. A shame, really, 'cause I love the Sailfish OS. A few things aside it's the best mobile OS around. Maybe the day isn't far when we can port Sailfish to this device (it's already possible on Nexus4 running CyanogenMod).
    I really like companies that think out of the box, such as both Jolla & OnePlus. But I have to say that hardware-wise, the Jolla was already way outdated when it came out. Hence the pricetag. I never got my SD card to work properly there, and with 16GB internal the memory started feeling too little with all the media.

Some might have tried a different SD card. I'll try a different phone.

15. reyscott1968
    Jelly Bean Sep 30, 2014

16. TalHides
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2014

TalHides , Sep 30, 2014 :
    I've got an S3 currently. Over the two years I've had it, the thing has grown increasingly laggy and once again the build quality is shocking. If I'm getting a £400 smartphone I expect it to still be in decent shape after a year or so, not scuffed, scratched and looking like I've thrown it under a bus. The One Plus seems to have a higher build quality and given its lower price point you could accept additional wear and tear anyway!

17. malt1844
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2014

malt1844 , Oct 9, 2014 :
    Samsung pocket plus. i would like to upgrade becasue this one i own now is slow and i pref spec before name :D

18. hella_newb22
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2014

hella_newb22 , Oct 9, 2014 :
    HTC One (M7). Was the perfect phone for me, especially with the front facing speakers. Up until recently I was getting an error message saying "com.htc.htcdialer is not responding". Pretty much made the phone unusable. As of now its "fixed"...except for the part about making outbound calls.

Ive been interested in the OPO for a couple of month but never had a real need to upgrade...until now.

19. Bspointer
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2014

Bspointer , Oct 9, 2014 :
    I'm using a Motorola Moto G, been thinking about upgrading to a more premium handset and the OnePlus One seems to be the one for me.

20. yagerbomb7
    Honeycomb Oct 9, 2014