What's your current phone and why do you want to upgrade to OnePlus One?

1. raagu36
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2014

raagu36 , Dec 4, 2014 :
    i currently own a nokia lumia 720(killer battery life for 2days!!) oneplus one is not an upgrade for my phone but just buying the one for its killer features

2. DrJMun
    Jelly Bean Dec 4, 2014

3. JohnnyAfrica
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2014

JohnnyAfrica , Dec 4, 2014 :

My phone is set to be delivered today :D Upgrading from a HTC EVO 3D, better all round, I'll probably start playing with the components of my 3D after the one becomes my daily driver, if the case and protector ever get out of pending shipment. :/

4. kapor68
    Froyo Dec 4, 2014

kapor68 , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Xperia U and I want to get the OPO because of flagship specs for a mid range price!

5. stevenhorner
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2014

stevenhorner , Dec 4, 2014 :
    A Note II which still works well, screen slightly cracked and waiting for The One to arrive before attempting the screen replacement. Although at this rate the OnePlus Two will be out before mine arrives (ordered 17th November).

6. magalactica
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2014

7. parassheth55
    Donut Dec 4, 2014

parassheth55 , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Im using canvas2 since last 2 years
    when i knw about one plus one in july i want to buy it...
    frustrated using canvas2
    oneplusone is awesome phone with everything what i want

8. khurja007
    Eclair Dec 4, 2014

9. mukai23
    Donut Dec 4, 2014

mukai23 , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Nexus 5 and was looking for 6 but too expensive, too large and hearing a lot of delivery delays.
    OnePlus One was the perfect choice to replace Nexus 5 and lucky enough to get an invite. However, it looks like delivery delay on OPO too after Black Friday bargain? Can't wait.

10. archange
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2014

archange , Dec 4, 2014 :
    I currently own an LG D-605.
    Woefully inadequate, sad to say, which has lead me to research all the latest and greatest smartphones. Never again will I make the mistake of buying a mid / lower range smartphone subsidized by carrier. I got all of the bloat and none of the benefits, while paying up the savings in frustration and lost time.

Looking forward to the OPO, since I am already well acquainted with CM. Had it on my old SGS2, still have it on my wife's Nexus S. Admittedly, I have never held the device itself, so all I know about it is second hand. But I have to say that it looks like a killer deal.

11. email2anant
    Eclair Dec 4, 2014

12. rkp
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2015

rkp , Jan 11, 2015 :
    Hello, I was using a Samsung note 3 and wanted an android that ran better. I also wanted the same size display. This is the best phone i have had.

13. Billumohd88
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2015

Billumohd88 , Jan 11, 2015 :
    Sorry one plus don't have battery life

14. AuntieAnn
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 11, 2015

AuntieAnn , Jan 11, 2015 :
    Samsung Galaxy S2. I had it for 3 and a half years. It did me good for its time but eventually I desired a bigger screen, longer lasting battery and just something new altogether. Then this phone came along and I'm like: I'm getting that. Its mine.

And I got it.

15. iriamaso
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2015

16. Maleton3
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2015

Maleton3 , Jan 11, 2015 :
    I had an iPhone 5c...there are tons of reasons why I switched mainly: battery, screen, hardware, and well...cyanogen...ios is a pain to use..like if you want to switch music from your iphone to your computer, that's a big no no

17. bnsjchan
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2015

bnsjchan , Jan 11, 2015 :
    Currently using Galaxy Nexus --- it has been over 2 years old.....and is getting a bit of trouble...
    A friend of me has mentioned to me about OPO product, and I have been viewing all comments/feedback of users ... It would appear to me that OPO product has its own special characters .... in terms of selling/marketing... I just want to try it out and gain some experiences from it.... though I realize that technolgies are a bit of uncertainty at one point in time...

18. Popette
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2015

Popette , Jan 11, 2015 :
    I've already been using the Oneplus One for months. I had a nexus 5 which I loved but it had started playing up. Other person couldn't hear me unless I held phone at certain angle, battery would drain and screen had shattered. I wasn't quite due an upgrade so was stuck between shelling out for a decent phone, coping with the nexus 5. In the end I stumbled upon an invitation for one of these, waited a while and the rest is history! Can't wait for the next version though I hope it's not as painful to get hold of...

19. supernova1983
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2015

supernova1983 , Jan 11, 2015 :
    Was using LG Optimus G Pro. Has dust in screen and got an invite for OnePlus. Never looked back

20. ExpatZ
    Jelly Bean Jan 11, 2015

ExpatZ , Jan 11, 2015 :
    My current phone is an OPO and I want to upgrade to an OPO because the OPO is so vastly superior to my OPO that I must have it.