What's your current phone and why do you want to upgrade to OnePlus One?

1. dre_fraser
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2015

dre_fraser , Jan 11, 2015 :
    I have a IPhone 5 64 GB its chipped and scratched every where I live in Canada so when its really cold and I'm playing music it dies at 60% took it to apple they said they can replace it but since the screen is about to pop out on the top right hand corner if they break it i have to pay $299 then a good friend recommended the one plus one and so I did so much research and bought me a opo also I'm kinda done with apple iPhones

2. Akki
    Jelly Bean Jan 11, 2015

Akki , Jan 11, 2015 :
    Thank you everyone for keeping this thread going on! You're the best :)

3. bean6022000
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 11, 2015

bean6022000 , Jan 11, 2015 :
    I have a problem laden OPO. I don't have any reason to stick with this company. I am looking for another phone option outside of OPO. Any suggestions?

4. Naveen Manoj
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2015

Naveen Manoj , Jan 11, 2015 :
    Lumia 720. Who don't a powerful beast in there hand obviously it should not be with yellow tint...

5. basrone
    Jelly Bean Jan 11, 2015

basrone , Jan 11, 2015 :
    Look, you people are slightly beginning to worry me when you call phones beautiful.
    I mean, I get it. The phone is nice looking, as far as phones go.
    Beautiful...hmmm, I don't know.

6. lassmat
    Jelly Bean Jan 11, 2015

lassmat , Jan 11, 2015 :
    I use lumia 820 now and I want to upgrade to Asus Zenfone 2

7. AAB4K
    Jelly Bean Jan 11, 2015

8. zepphead
    Lollipop Jan 11, 2015

zepphead , Jan 11, 2015 :
    Currently an iPhone 5 (which is about to come out of contract). Frankly, when I read the specification of the OPO and the cost of the device, the case for moving to OPO was very compelling. It is a big move for me (Apple to Android) but when my phone arrives (hopefully this week) I think I will not be disappointed!!

9. willgo123
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2015

willgo123 , Jan 11, 2015 :
    iPhone 5 but I see he benefits of Android, specifically CyanogenMod and I am fed up with the 5's tiny screen, performance and poor battery life.

10. vdp2530
    Donut Jan 13, 2015

vdp2530 , Jan 13, 2015 :
    I own both an iPhone4S and an HTC ONE M8, and why should I upgrade to opo? Well, I want to support this fantastic idea and project. I love the fact that oneplus is not promoting in other ways than word of mouth thus not exagerating the prices. I always felt that phones nowadays are too expensive for their real value and finally oneplus is demonstrating what I thought was possible!

11. jetbuff
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2015

jetbuff , Jan 13, 2015 :
    On my third Nexus 5 need I say more. Also looking forward to not having to keep my phone plugged in 12 hours a day. Bring it! :)

12. shaetuan
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2015

13. m1ke
    Gingerbread Jan 13, 2015

m1ke , Jan 13, 2015 :
    I have a Samsung Galaxy SII. I have it since October 2011. Rooted with CyanogenMod 11
    I think it's time of an upgrade due to the lag on the phone everytime I use it. Also the battery lasts half a day.

14. Jailbreakeruk
    Eclair Jan 25, 2015

15. Fiona Farrell
    Cupcake Jan 25, 2015

Fiona Farrell , Jan 25, 2015 :
    I am looking for a new phone for my Mum who had a basic Nokia which she lost recently which had no internet and a small screen. I am looking to upgrade to a Smartphone with a big screen and longer battery life than the average smartphone. My Mum has difficulty with focusing quickly from near to far, and a larger screen would be ideal so that she does not have to squint. She loves nature and art and the camera is really good on this phone, that coupled with the big screen would enable her to see the photos clearly.I think she would use news and weather apps and it would help her be more confident with her laptop which she does not use much. To reply to your idea of marketing, as in many Western countries the population of older people is much higher, if there was an App that the phone came with that would help older people ( for example not too many icons on the desktop, large icons, a setting that makes text messages larger) that may help sell the phone to the older generation as well as being a great phone for younger people. If there was also a feature to make the ring louder than average, that is something older people look for.

16. roneycarias
    Gingerbread Jan 25, 2015

roneycarias , Jan 25, 2015 :
    answer to the first question: a $6.00 dollar samsung, answer to the second question already answered... lol

17. vkpnaidu
    Cupcake Jan 25, 2015

vkpnaidu , Jan 25, 2015 :
    I am currently using note 2 .. I hate to be in the old generation.. I wana be updated now. I have arranged my pocket money to invest on this beautiful device.. I am a student. Please share an invite to me . so that I may be a part of a one plus family and spread out through word of mouth to my friends and family. My email I'd is : vkpnaidu@gmail.com.com

18. alhtai86
    Eclair Jan 25, 2015

alhtai86 , Jan 25, 2015 :
    I am currently using an iPhone 5s 16GB. I bought an OPO 16GB on the No Invite Sale on January 20, 2015. My OPO is going to be in my hands on Monday, January 26, 2015!

19. usha01
    Cupcake Apr 18, 2015

usha01 , Apr 18, 2015 :
    I have a rooted Samsung S2 and I am looking to upgrade to OPO because I want better battery and faster performance.