What's your current phone and why do you want to upgrade to OnePlus One?

1. nitrub
    Gingerbread Mar 16, 2014

2. Abdul Kader Ismail
    Froyo Mar 16, 2014

Abdul Kader Ismail , Mar 16, 2014 :
    avid Android user used since its launch andused almost all of the flagship from most manufactures, till HTC one and S5, but moved WP for a change now using Lumia 1520 want to come back android with OPO.

3. Justin Merithew
    Froyo Mar 16, 2014

Justin Merithew , Mar 16, 2014 :
    I have a Nexus 5 right now, I'm very excited for the OPO's battery life. Any camera upgrades don't really affect me all that much. I rarely use the camera, and when I do, the N5's is fine. However, the other big selling point for me is it running CM out of the box, it's going to be nice not to have to install it, even though it's super easy these days with the installer.

Chinda likes this.
  4. simon16
    Honeycomb Mar 22, 2014

simon16 , Mar 22, 2014 :
    galaxy s. it's quite getting quite old so it's time for me to change it for something better like oneplus one.

5. saminpgh
    KitKat Mar 22, 2014

6. riffraff81
    KitKat Mar 23, 2014

riffraff81 , Mar 23, 2014 :
    samsung galaxy S3

screen is cracked(bwahahaha), 4.3 update buggered the phone, touchwiz

1+ promises to be an excellent phone at an excellent price.

7. paradisle
    Froyo Mar 23, 2014

8. Digitalghost
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2014

Adam Krisko and nguser like this.
  9. mark
    Donut Mar 23, 2014

mark , Mar 23, 2014 :
    Привет! Я использую куб U30GT. Хотите oneplus onepotomuchto: 1. Великий процессор предустановленной операционной системой 2.Bolshoevremya автономной работы 3.Moschny 4.Prekrasnaya камера 5Originalny и красивый дизайн.
    И лучшая цена! Так что я для OnePlus Один!!
    :):):)

10. Akki
    Jelly Bean Mar 23, 2014

Akki , Mar 23, 2014 :
    Only English is allowed mate :)
    http://forums.oneplus.net/threads/official-announcement-oneplus-forums-rules.424/

11. Klarence Pitoc
    Honeycomb Mar 23, 2014

12. raphymartinez
    Froyo Mar 23, 2014

raphymartinez , Mar 23, 2014 :
    I'm currently using a Nexus 5 and Moto X. And I want the One+1 because NEW :)
    ok,ok. Seriously I mostly just want to support a company that is obviously trying to take a different approach in the industry. If we support them and they have good success with the first device they will only get better in the future.

13. Kirito
    Froyo Mar 23, 2014

Kirito , Mar 23, 2014 :
    i have ten or more android phones, mostly old phones but with self build android 4.4 OS (if not running CM or Omni, then beanstalk ROM).

as for daily driver phones, currently i'm using Japanese Keitai Fujitsu Arrow NX F-06e, stock 4.2.2, mailed fujitsu to release kernel source code, now waiting for good response.
    uploadfromtaptalk1395548574738.jpg

and
    Meizu M9 Developer Edition (just kidding :p )
    uploadfromtaptalk1395548981532.jpg
    it equiped with USB TTL serial console (not shown on pic), which my attempt to unencrypt the bootloader/hack it with modified bootloader, a working in progress to deliver custom ROM on old M9.

my reasons why i want OnePlus One are:
    - sometimes i want a high specs phone. yeah, but i'm not big fan of high specs hardware, since software is still more important role on my mind about phone. we need money to have latest hardware, but we (almost) need no money to have latest android OS version. cheap solution from open source ecosystem.
    - OnePlus' #NeverSettle campaign is cool!
    - i want to be first person in Indonesia that have OnePlus One

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014

Adam Krisko and Akki like this.
  14. ram gupta
    Honeycomb Mar 23, 2014

ram gupta , Mar 23, 2014 :
    Welcome to the world of android where choices abound.There's no looking back now.

May I Taste likes this.
  15. dunkelwichtel
    Honeycomb Mar 23, 2014

16. lvpl
    Honeycomb Mar 23, 2014

lvpl , Mar 23, 2014 :
    Me too, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 at the moment and I wish to upgrade to OnePlus One because I need a more powerful, beautiful, faster phone coupled with good software and a lot of new apps or options

17. Jay2097
    Donut Mar 23, 2014

Jay2097 , Mar 23, 2014 :
    Galaxy SII with ICS

It's become a slow pile of poo that's just generally outdated.

18. Claudia
    Gingerbread Mar 23, 2014

Claudia , Mar 23, 2014 :
    I am using an Meizu Mx3 and a Nexus 5 both of which I love and both that get regular updates which for me is important. The Nexus 5 does not have great battery life so it would be great if the one+ could improve on that.

19. wollax
    Honeycomb Mar 23, 2014

wollax , Mar 23, 2014 :
    I have been using nokia when I was young, then htc and lately always samsung as android device; I always use to flash a custom ROM after not more than 2 hours from new device arrival .... in the last 2 years I have been using AOSP/CM ROMs official and unofficial builds, always getting the best experience than with manufacturer's ROMs, so I am interested very much in a new device with CM build officially pre-installed, and with hardware that should be at the top for a couple of years (I hope even more....).... that's why I would buy this !!

20. Rohit D
    Gingerbread Mar 23, 2014

Rohit D , Mar 23, 2014 :
    Xperia z currently..

Looking for a new phone for good battery
    Better camera
    Faster processor
    And more memory