What's your current phone and why do you want to upgrade to OnePlus One?

1. ChrisTerp
    Lollipop Apr 28, 2014

ChrisTerp , Apr 28, 2014 :
    Replacing LG G2x

2. Mohawk
    Gingerbread Apr 28, 2014

Mohawk , Apr 28, 2014 :
    Well, my current phone is the LG Optimus 3D and I want to upgrade to the OPO, because my current phone is the LG Optimus 3D.
    :cool:

3. turboman
    Cupcake Apr 28, 2014

4. shussain5721
    Gingerbread Apr 28, 2014

5. Amygdala
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2014

Amygdala , Apr 28, 2014 :
    I'm gonna replace my LG Optimus 2X, with which I had a terrible experience :(

6. FargoBison
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2014

7. Anch115
    Eclair Apr 28, 2014

8. adamcdx
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 28, 2014

9. andy23w
    Gingerbread Apr 28, 2014

10. timmy-k
    Gingerbread Apr 28, 2014

11. MasowyMasa
    Donut Apr 28, 2014

12. ndipaolo5
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2014

ndipaolo5 , Apr 28, 2014 :
    T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3, Non-LTE

13. BendBoy
    Froyo Apr 28, 2014

BendBoy , Apr 28, 2014 :
    I'll be replacing my Galaxy Nexus. To get used to the OnePlus One, I've updated my stock android to CM 11. I couldn't do much more tho...

14. Danonymous
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2014

15. syjlo
    Cupcake Apr 28, 2014

syjlo , Apr 28, 2014 :
    HTC One X

16. api182
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 28, 2014

api182 , Apr 28, 2014 :
    Samsung Galaxy Note (n7000) running cm11 nightlies...

Whilst cm11 has pumped some life back into it my girlfriend has a THL W100 and even compared to that my Notes hardware feels so tired... I'll never go Samsung again, they're going the same way as Apple in my opinion... Greedy and upsetting customers by releasing a newer model every few months and forgetting the older models os updates... And don't get me started on TouchWiz!

I'm soo ready to replace it!!!!!

17. gigawatz
    Cupcake Apr 28, 2014

gigawatz , Apr 28, 2014 :
    LG Optimus L9 (P679)
    I purchased this phone thinking that I could put eventually put a version of CM on it. I figured the company which produced a Nexus phone would have had a user experience closer to stock Google. I was wrong... WAY WRONG. Even now that the phone is supported by "the community" and *can* run CM, I can't get the bootloader unlocked using the rediculously difficult and arduous unlock routine. The ever so helpful people on XDA even verified that I was following the procedure properly, it's just not unlocking. Also, ever since my attempt to unlock the bootloader, the phone's performance has been negatively affected in a severe way. I even did a factory online flash and something is still off. I am not certain what the issue is at this point, software or hardware, but I'm looking to replace my phone soon. The random reboots is the most annoying of the negative issues affecting it.

I want the OPO because it is the only phone on the market that comes close to what I would want within a price range with which I am willing to play. I was also interested in the OPPO N1 because of the stock install of CM, but due to the price point, screen size, and the ridiculous attention to the camera turned me off. While the camera is touted as a feature with some special attention on the 1+1; it doesn't seem like the phone was built around it, so I can live with that. The only feature that is lacking from the 1+1 from a phone of my design is a SD card slot, though, with 64G internal AND already having CM installed, I'm sure can live without it.

Typically my design does not revolve around what is the latest & greatest on the market, but more around what features I know I will use. It isn't that I'm on a budget by nessessity... I just find that most of the flagship phones have more features than what I care about and I cannot justify the extra expense over phones in the midrange arena. The Nexus phones don't have the base features which I feel are "requirements" (i.e. removable battery & SD card slot with only 16G storage) and the base Google experience alone doesn't provide enough offset.

18. MrBelvedere
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2014

MrBelvedere , Apr 28, 2014 :
    Mine is iPhone 5 and the reasons are:
    1-I want a bigger screen for gaming and multimedia
    2-I want more power and better camera (even iPhone 5 has good ones)
    3- I want to try another OS
    4- Fed up of spending so much money on something as or less powerful (being hustled)

19. Jumpman23
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2014

Jumpman23 , Apr 28, 2014 :
    Iphone5 here. Want to upgrade for a bigger screen, hopefully better camera and better batteryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Sick of charging my phone all the time.

20. CajunCanuck
    Froyo Apr 28, 2014