What's your current phone and why do you want to upgrade to OnePlus One?

1. The Joker
    Marshmallow May 2, 2014

The Joker , May 2, 2014 :
    don't laugh .. it will replace my old 6021 Nokia.. my phone broke so yes..it will be a a nice replace

TechGirls and Pe8tr like this.
  2. senad
    Eclair May 2, 2014

3. baqai
    Froyo May 2, 2014

baqai , May 2, 2014 :
    i currently have a S3 running on Cyanogen and i want to upgrade because i find it to be too slow, i almost got myself a LG G2 when my friend told me about OPO and that cancelled all my buying decisions till i could figure out a way to get myself OPO lol

4. jeany545
    Gingerbread May 2, 2014

jeany545 , May 2, 2014 :
    Getting an Upgrade.jpg
    I'm using a Pantech Link

Reasons to upgrade
    • IT'S A SMARTPHONE!! I've never had a smartphone D:
    • Bigger screen than a 2.4"
    • Doesn't freeze and annoy me with a long popup message reminding me that I just sent a message
    • Doesn't last JUST one hour while in a call
    • Apps
    • Lots of space for references
    • Actually being able to put pictures, music, videos and documents in my phone
    • Finally being able to take good pictures of my art
    • A flash for the camera
    • Wi-fi
    • Touchscreen
    • No hard-to-press hardware keyboard (Even though it's good for texting without looking)
    • Did I mention its a smartphone?
    • Smartphone.

noo7na7 and aerophoenix1 like this.
  5. lg8
    Froyo May 2, 2014

lg8 , May 2, 2014 :
    samsung wave 723, well i think you know why i want to upgrade to OPO ..

6. amitanandj
    Gingerbread May 2, 2014

7. agrima
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 2, 2014

agrima , May 2, 2014 :
    Samsung note 3 never use stylus I'm used to big screen price is right for one 64gb model

8. Onins
    Froyo May 3, 2014

Onins , May 3, 2014 :
    Samsung S4. I'm looking for a smartphone with Cyanogenmod, great specs, impressive design, stronger built and more affordable price than any other competing brand.

9. Jdcazares
    Cupcake May 3, 2014

Jdcazares , May 3, 2014 :
    Hey, I'm currently using the Note 3. I went from the iPhone 5 to the Note 3 to experience the android OS and later found out about cyanogenmod which led me to the OnePlus One.

My reasons for wanting to upgrade is mainly the fact that this phone was based around cyanogen which atm isnt fully compatible with the Note 3, plus the specs of the OnePlus One beat my phone specs in almost all areas(mainly areas that matter most!) and the price is really unbeatable! So i figured why not go at it?

Not only would i actually be able to enjoy the OnePlus One because of the OS and Specs and Features, I also hope to be one of the few(but many) that have the opportunity to make a change in the cellular world with freedom and happiness(at a good price of course:))

10. Andrei69
    Honeycomb May 3, 2014

Andrei69 , May 3, 2014 :
    Current: Galaxy S II plus.

Why I want to upgrade to OPO:

Cause of bigger screen, battery and high-end specs cyanogenmod with no pre-installed S-Lag.

11. Dalveer
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 3, 2014

Dalveer , May 3, 2014 :
    My current daily driver is the GS3 and it's so annoyingly full of bloatware i never use. For many, apps are a good thing the more the merrier they say, but for me i just use the apps i need the rest is crap and imho it slows down the phone. The S3 is so slow now its annoying to me feels like im using a phone from 5 years ago... and the one plus is so beautiful and seems to not have the issues i deal with also my power button is messed up so i need that upgrade, but hey who am i to complain? i can wait if that means people that need it more than me and have bigger problems can get their hands on it so im looking forward to reading everyones reasonings

12. Zerocool30
    Donut May 3, 2014

13. psymin
    Honeycomb May 3, 2014

psymin , May 3, 2014 :
    Current phone: HTC one m7

Why upgrade? Why in the world not, at that price point combined with the specs, it's a no brainer :)

I typically upgrade once a year, oneplus one will change that!

14. bonfa
    Cupcake May 3, 2014

bonfa , May 3, 2014 :
    I nave an HTC One S with cm11 and I'm not using it since it lasts like one hour of screen on time... NEED MORE BATTERY!!
    Plus 300€ for a premium phone is a steal!

15. Foxtrott
    Gingerbread May 3, 2014

Foxtrott , May 3, 2014 :
    I'm using Jiayu G4 Advanced 2/32 with TF card 32 Gb cause it was good deal have a 2Gb/32Gb for 300$. But it was 6 month ago. Today my dream is OnePlus One with 3Gb/64Gb for 349$. For this money i will have great disign product with best processor, graphics, RAM and etc. OnePlus One I'm waiting you.

16. matthewwatton
    Cupcake May 3, 2014

17. karanganesan
    Froyo May 3, 2014

18. Mohalra
    Cupcake May 3, 2014

Mohalra , May 3, 2014 :
    Introduction on me; I'm a college student, small business owner and huge tech junkie. I'm currently rocking an HTC sensation (released in May 2011), with a cracked screen.

It's been updated to the latest version of Cyanogenmod for it, (CM10, Android 4.2.2), so the phone is still usable, but the performance is abysmal. Camera can no longer focus, processors are all outdated, the GPS functionality is completely gone, phone calls get dropped/have awful audio glitches, and the tiny storage (2GB) doesn't allow me to download apps anymore.

Bottom line: the phone simply doesn't serve well as a communication tool anymore (In fact, it's pretty terrible for everything). I'm in need a of an upgrade, something that can serve me well in my personal life, with my business, with everything really. I don't want to be shackled by a contract anymore, and with my limited budget, it's between the OnePlus One or the Nexus 5 to take the torch as my next pocket-computer. And the OPO runs circles around the Nexus.

So yeah, there's my reason for upgrading. Fingers crossed I'll be invited to purchase your amazing product.

19. zkalang
    Cupcake May 3, 2014

zkalang , May 3, 2014 :
    Xperia T, Its fallen quite behind on specs and it keeps dying constantly

20. pjm1891
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 3, 2014