What’s your favorite Android Pie feature?

1. ales82an Cupcake Oct 9, 2018

2. Majuran thas Honeycomb Oct 9, 2018

3. TINDER TECHNICAL YOUTUBER Eclair Oct 9, 2018

TINDER TECHNICAL YOUTUBER, Oct 9, 2018 :
    the new Ui is wrost..old oreo ui is preety goog loking.these android pie Ui is like a old man 100 years old man show and the old once of oreo ui latest updates in oreo ui is preety nice and loking awoseome and good loking now the only recent home key launcher bar is preety nice system ui is so nice, but the main notification bar ui is dull very bullshit in seen..i added the android pie ui screenahot which feel phone looks very bad.if oneplus give us custom ui which is in oreo then it is great and full of features.and alao viewing of ui is simple and nice...
    so i request change this pie ui to oreo ui.because it was not loking nice...bad ui screenahot added
    1539117695708.jpg
    please customised this now or you can slim these icons like as oreo ui which you provide before android pie release.i want oreo ui in android 9 if anyone interested then give your ideas...because oneplus software team with us then they alwo solve our problems...

4. TINDER TECHNICAL YOUTUBER Eclair Oct 9, 2018

5. Yusuf. Eclair Oct 9, 2018

6. Yusuf. Eclair Oct 9, 2018

Yusuf., Oct 9, 2018 :
    i have been charging it more than once a day recently and it never used to be like that before

7. Yusuf. Eclair Oct 9, 2018

8. Yusuf. Eclair Oct 9, 2018

9. Yusuf. Eclair Oct 9, 2018

10. SolarEclipse KitKat Oct 9, 2018

SolarEclipse, Oct 9, 2018 :
    The "official" version as you put it is already out.

11. Giemax Donut Oct 9, 2018

12. SolarEclipse KitKat Oct 9, 2018

When OnePlus releases it and not a minute before.

rbensyl45 likes this.
  13. Yusuf. Eclair Oct 9, 2018

Yusuf., Oct 9, 2018 :
    i thought it was just a beta

14. SolarEclipse KitKat Oct 9, 2018

No there's the final.
    Then the beta for the next series of updates.

15. Yusuf. Eclair Oct 9, 2018

Yusuf., Oct 9, 2018 :
    "Please keep in mind that this is a beta software."
    Whats that about?

16. SolarEclipse KitKat Oct 9, 2018

17. Yusuf. Eclair Oct 9, 2018

18. Yusuf. Eclair Oct 9, 2018

Yusuf., Oct 9, 2018 :
    do i have to attach the phone to a laptop for the official version?

19. Yusuf. Eclair Oct 9, 2018

20. elanglois Lollipop Oct 9, 2018

elanglois, Oct 9, 2018 :
    Feature Requests ...

Allow an option to Recents interface to show only currently running tasks or only last XX used, rather than since last clear. Many people don't realize that the tasks listed under Recents aren't necessarily running and this idea of constantly clearing Recents is just a waste of time.

Please add option to automatically turn on high brightness mode when using automatic brightness and the sensor shows the phone in direct sunlight.

When phone screen is locked, holding the power button should turn on the flashlight. I find this way easier than using a gesture and it works with ambient display as well.

Allow option to light the camera flash as a notification led.

Add automatic speakerphone if you take the phone away from your ear, and auto-mute if the phone is laid face down.