66.4%
  2. No its not Fake

38 vote(s)
    33.6%
  1. purestock007
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 19, 2019

purestock007 , May 19, 2019 :
    u want to say we should be take a pic with object location , light ,
    but when we take pics from pixel and galaxy phones then why they gave best result .
    this is problem of one plus dev team who can't develop camera software like google and samsung
    yes you are right users crying for camera on the time of op2,op3,op5,op6 because one plus didn't develop a software processing after take a pic from their phone but google and samsung far ahead than op in this matter

Razvan Cristofor likes this.
  2. Photoman9988
    KitKat May 19, 2019

Photoman9988 , May 19, 2019 :
    Welcome to OnePlus. I was burned by the crappy cameras on the OP5t and OP6t because I believed all the hype and promises about camera quality updates. Even Gcam could only help so much.

Now, I refuse to jump on the OnePlus hype train until I see legitimate user reviews. I don't trust the YouTuber reviews one bit anymore. Don't even get me started on the joke that is DXOMark.

indranujkar and idkwhoiam322 like this.
  3. ajshanker

ajshanker , May 19, 2019 :
    1558273807488.jpg

1558273807566.jpg
    shot on oneplus 7 pro.
    camera is indeed mediocre.
    i am reminded of my one plus 5. you have to really work hard to get a great image.
    But as like my one plus5 i am sure future software updates will correct the camera performance to an extent. if not let's pray someone port that google camera soon.

otto2 likes this.
  4. Ultimodrew
    Honeycomb May 19, 2019

Ultimodrew , May 19, 2019 :
    Joshua Vergara did a brutally honest review of the cameras on the OP 7 pro. Though these phones are great besides the cameras... I think I will not be buying another one till they truly get their act together in the camera software department.

5. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 19, 2019

KeepTransisting , May 19, 2019 :
    Stop shooting in 19:9 mode. You're cutting off 30% of the image sensor. Shoot in 4:3 and crop later.

6. otto2
    Photography Expert May 19, 2019

otto2 , May 19, 2019 :
    After 1-2 months we will see, how the camera will work. Checking the pictures in the photography section I see a lot of great pictures shot with Oneplus phones from the One up to the 6T, so what are all the users doing wrong, so they get such great shots??? I ve also seen a lot of crap pictures shot on Huawei, Samsung and Apple phones on several occasions , too.

Bouncer71 and ajshanker like this.
  7. Photoman9988
    KitKat May 19, 2019

They've had quite some time to get their act together when it comes to camera software algorithms. I don't see it happening anytime soon.

They will always use the excuse that their phones are still cheaper than current day flagships.

8. ajshanker

ajshanker , May 19, 2019 :
    I was testing the telephoto lens. yes 19:9 loses full potential of sensor, telephoto lens further decreased the clarity.

9. Prowller
    Gingerbread May 19, 2019

Prowller , May 19, 2019 :
    To be honest, i'm not that much of a camera fan and i'm quite delighted that OP has used a triple camera setup and despite the fact that it's not that good at the moment(because OP is still growing and learning so don't you dare compare this company to giants such as Samsung or Apple) i'm sure it will get better and better in the updates which will be available shortly. I get that everyone is pissed about the camera thing but if you know what happened with recents models why do you keep compaining and also, if you as a user are more into shooting pics and videos and again, know about how oneplus handles these types of things, why don't you go for a phone which delivers exactly what you are looking for and mainly the camera.

On the camera part, OP still needs time to figure out some stuff but what the company has done in terms of delivering new features and great performance I think it's something to be admired because I for one love it when brands such as Oneplus smack Apple and Samsung's face with new features.In the last 3-4 years, the "big giants" haven't been able to deliver something new that would make the users go "WOW!", no, it's the same old same old, borrowed from other phones or crappy stuff that no one uses.

In the end, i've ordered my phone since it became available and still looking forward for it to arrive but if the camera is not as good as some claim I'm not worrying because I know how capable the new Sony sensor is.

Peace out!

Razvan Cristofor and otto2 like this.
  10. Photoman9988
    KitKat May 19, 2019

I'm glad you have that optimism, really I am. I hope you still have that optimism after you've had your phone for a while. Those of us that have been with OnePlus for a long time started out with that optimism, and pretty much all of us have lost it.

11. rahulopg

rahulopg , May 19, 2019 :
    seems u have gud knowledge on photography ..but. u see the thing is...these phones are being sold to masses who belive that they will take out their phones and just click to expecting to get gud images... I.mean why a normal guy like me will make such an cranalysis about images from.monile.phones..why?? u expect us to pay premium and then expect us to compare images with other top cameras to find whether they are perfect or not( this requires photography knowledge ) ...or better one plus shud give all a crash course to everyone buying a OP phone...

come-on don't hide bad camera performance at this moment with intellectual insights...plz nobody has the time to analyse and think so much...

12. Ankurvampire123
    Cupcake May 19, 2019

otto2 likes this.
  13. saikiran4ever
    Jelly Bean May 19, 2019

saikiran4ever , May 19, 2019 :
    Only in Pro mode it's available. That's also not so good.
    48 MP Resolution is good, but clarity is not upto the mark.

14. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 19, 2019

KeepTransisting , May 19, 2019 :
    Testify!

theshinybeast and Bouncer71 like this.
  15. Prowller
    Gingerbread May 19, 2019

I am optimistic about this because I don't really care that much about the camera as I'm not that type of person who shoots pics and videos all the time, I use it ocasionally and when I do, I get some great shots tbh. I'm more with OP because of the features and the speed.

To give an example, I took this pic while I was on a desert trip last year and I think it look beautiful.

[​IMG]

Shot on OP5T

Cragglexd and Gaurav Rohilla like this.
  16. Murman
    Jelly Bean May 19, 2019

Murman , May 19, 2019 :
    $999
    Nine. Hundred. And. Ninety. Nine. Dollars.

You know who else wants my hard earned $999? Apple and Samsung. Of course I'm going to compare. Google and LG want my money too. I am going to spend my money where I perceive the value to be. Don't tell me not to compare. People have been using that tired "poor little Oneplus" line since the OP2. It wasn't relevant then and it is even less relevant now.

When a pathological liar marketing guru keeps making claims that do not materialize, people will eventually catch on.

17. Prowller
    Gingerbread May 19, 2019

The pro isn't meant to compete in hand to hand combat with the S10+ or XS Max, it's an alternative for those who want something above the 500$ and below the 800$ range, something in between that can be compared to the big ones but still be under them a bit.

I went for OP 3 years ago since I hate paying extra cash because the logo says Samsung or Apple. It's not worth buying a phone that costs 1k$ and delivers the same performance as a 700$ phone.But that's just my opinion

otto2 likes this.
  18. anilkigal

anilkigal , May 19, 2019 :
    You can only replace the phone with another op7 pro no return allowed. It's not that bad recive your phone and have fun with it gcam night mode works like a charm in op7 pro

pvitale likes this.
  19. tide1109
    Jelly Bean May 19, 2019

tide1109 , May 19, 2019 :
    The OnePlus shop from the USA and Germany says: "15-day return period - effortless self-service return". I would say yes.

20. anilkigal

anilkigal , May 19, 2019 :
    It's not applicable in India