What's your take on a Portable Power Bank?

1. Trista W.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member May 9, 2019

Trista W. , May 9, 2019 :
    Hello everyone,

Ok, it's time for a little break time of OnePlus 7 Pro adrenaline racing--a tiny user survey. ;)

To provide better products or service in the future, our accessory team wants to collect your opinion about mobile power banks.

Do you need a mobile power bank? What is your preference on various factors of a mobile power bank? We really want to hear your voice! Tell us in this form. Your feedback is what drives us to refine a product!

P.S. A power bank is just an embryo idea, don't take this as an official teasing:hushed:

2. SJBoss
    Lollipop May 9, 2019

3. Hydra Bob
    Starting Point Expert May 9, 2019

Hydra Bob , May 9, 2019 :
    Funny how no one's adrenaline is racing for the regular old OnePlus 7 this time around.:rolleyes:

I'm not really the biggest fan of the rumors that have been floating around about OnePlus expanding it's 'ecosystem' of products but I'll admit the idea of a dash/warp compatible power bank is intriguing at least. After all it's not like there are any other products on the market that can fill that role right now.

P.S. You know nobody is going to read the fine print and they're going to take this as official teaser no matter what you say right?:p

4. Cheetosdust

Cheetosdust , May 9, 2019 :
    I see this is as an official teasing for a power bank with Warp Charge. :p :cool:

5. Sujknair
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 9, 2019

Sujknair , May 9, 2019 :
    Personally i'm a fan of power banks. I'm in a profession where i may not have easy access to a power socket for a good amount of time, either due to an interrupted supply, or due to me simply being busy. A power bank certainly helps in these cases. Whether warp charging tech is going to significantly change the way i use them remains to be seen.

6. Dresa91
    Android Q May 9, 2019

Dresa91 , May 9, 2019 :
    no need!
    Please focus on the community AND phone! please come back to the roots! a community-driven phone!

7. Tobikage
    Nougat May 9, 2019

Tobikage , May 9, 2019 :
    How ? OnePlus has already made a power bank in the past.

8. YRJ
    Lollipop May 9, 2019

YRJ , May 9, 2019 :
    Can I say No ?
    I like how limited OnePlus's product line is, in this way the attention and dedication is exclusive for core products, expanding more would cause let's say, shift in focus?
    Ofc! It's a different team but still.
    TBH, there are a lot of good power banks in the market I use one which I bought from China, must acknowledge that it is indeed great and has outlived my expectations.

Sure it does not charge fast but for me it gets the job done. I would always wish for OnePlus to expand but maybe it isn't time for a power bank, just yet.
    Nevertheless, I always look forward to newer products.

This is just my opinion :)

I wouldn't say no to a warp charge capable power bank ;)

9. Cheetosdust

Maybe that was just an embryo execution? ;)

10. Tobikage
    Nougat May 9, 2019

Tobikage , May 9, 2019 :
    Abortion you say ?

11. YRJ
    Lollipop May 9, 2019

YRJ , May 9, 2019 :
    I laughed so hard, literally scared a couple people away! :tearsofjoy:

12. Hydra Bob

Hydra Bob , May 9, 2019 :
    Like you need to be laughing to do that:rolleyes::p

13. Cheetosdust

Power Banks -> Abortion within the first ten posts.

I'm somewhat impressed with how it unfolded. :D

Last edited: May 9, 2019

14. David Y.
    Global Community Manager Staff Member May 9, 2019

David Y. , May 9, 2019 :
    You know us well. This topic is mainly about a fast charge power bank, the product team wants to better understand why users need it, what's the main use scenario and users' expectation to its price, etc.

15. David Y.
    Global Community Manager Staff Member May 9, 2019

David Y. , May 9, 2019 :
    A community-driven phone, mind letting us know where we can improve?

16. Tobikage
    Nougat May 9, 2019

17. devesh darji
    Gingerbread May 9, 2019

devesh darji , May 9, 2019 :
    Usually Power banks are such a crap. If you bring some with great specs and performance surely people will buy.

18. Dresa91
    Android Q May 9, 2019

Dresa91 , May 9, 2019 :
    Well... where do I start?
    To make it short I will write some catchwords:
    -Jack
    -wireless charging
    -IP Certification
    -CAMERA Improvements

There are enough voices here, and they come from experienced and long-time OnePlus users and not cupcakes who have seen something in the market, who are always suggesting improvements, but they are not implemented and heard.
    Instead, T-devices are developed and sold in order to generate more money for a company. From an economic point of view, this is okay and not reprehensible.
    But this is quite contrary to the beginnings with the OnePlus One and OnePlus Two.

Your slogan is to build a device for and with the community... The community is so powerful... But instead OnePlus is wasting money and time....

Last edited: May 9, 2019

19. BhavyaMehta0786

20. BhavyaMehta0786

BhavyaMehta0786 , May 9, 2019 :
    You know, trying to listen the community once by not removing the 3.5mm headphone jack?