Not open for further replies.
  1. MafiaTechTeam
    Jelly Bean Feb 24, 2016

MafiaTechTeam , Feb 24, 2016 :
    lol, then hell probably complain

2. MafiaTechTeam
    Jelly Bean Feb 24, 2016

MafiaTechTeam , Feb 24, 2016 :
    terrible, what are you smoking?????, i mean you on BETA builds so there will be additional bugs, im sorry but calling a service that is now free, what do you expect??? its awesoem for theprice of nothing, just because you want beta builds which are buggy and fix some problems and create more

3. iPusak Gaoq™
    Jelly Bean Feb 24, 2016

iPusak Gaoq™ , Feb 24, 2016 :
    He won't be complaining if he just follow a simple solution, clearing all chat from whatsapp and clear whatsapp data...problem is the whatsapp chat database not the apps itself...

MafiaTechTeam likes this.
  4. Simone_Sola97
    Jelly Bean Feb 24, 2016

Simone_Sola97 , Feb 24, 2016 :
    As I previously said I tried to delete all chats, reinstall the stable version and all the possible solution except for deleting my account. Nothing worked. Also, the customer service is very bad, I contacted them two times in the past for issues (and also other users have done that) but no one received an answer. Today I also contacted them using the ZenDesk platform, but when I post the ticket it automatically get closed. This is terrible, isn't it? Telegram is a lot more stable, faster, reliable and it has tons of functions, and it was free since it became available, WhatsApp wasn't free until... Let's say, two months ago.

5. MafiaTechTeam
    Jelly Bean Feb 25, 2016

MafiaTechTeam , Feb 25, 2016 :
    YOUR ON A BETA SO EXPECT BUGS deleting your account may have worked, whatsapp is the best by far, yes telegram is good but its not as popular as WhatsApp..... Maybe deleting your account may have worked it seems you want to do the hard way rather than the easy way

6. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Feb 25, 2016

Mr. BG , Feb 25, 2016 :
    Take it easy buddy, lol.... :D

jtalexandre likes this.
  7. MafiaTechTeam
    Jelly Bean Feb 25, 2016

8. Simone_Sola97
    Jelly Bean Feb 25, 2016

Simone_Sola97 , Feb 25, 2016 :
    The problem seems solved for now, the counters are now stable and no one sees strange blinks in the chat menù. It seems that it ended as it started, without any updates or clean... It's now possible to close the thread, thanks to everyone for the help.
    @Hanson Lee

9. Hanson Lee
    Marshmallow Feb 25, 2016