Third Party Software WhatsApp Notification Issue After Oreo 8.0 update.

1. virajkool
    Eclair Jan 14, 2018

virajkool , Jan 14, 2018 :
    There has been a major issue in the WhatsApp notification setting after the Oreo update on OnePlus 5.

1. Notification Issue Sucks on Oreo (OP 8.0) + WhatsApp (2.18.13)
    Without changing the setting, it changes from Urgent to High or Medium or Low. Once the setting is saved to High, it automatically changes to Urgent and I get the peek notifications, which I hate it like anything and hence tried to change the setting but it doesn't work.

2. Vibration Issue on Oreo (OP 8.0) + WhatsApp (2.18.13)
    Plus, the vibration setting doesn't work properly as well in WhatsApp notification settings. Hence confused whether its an issue from WhatsApp that isn't supporting the Oreo update on OP phone or the OP's oxygen isn't supporting the WhatsApp version.

3. Heating Issue on Oreo (OP 8.0)
    Have a slight heating issue of heating on the OP5 after the Oreo update but currently experimenting it; hence can't completely claim that its'a heating issue.

Any suggestions from OnePlus support on this? It's completely unsatisfying when it comes to such issues. 7.1.1 update was a stable one and had no any issues. Need something stable like that on this Oreo.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018

2. I1513260977262
    Cupcake Feb 13, 2018

I1513260977262 , Feb 13, 2018 :
    I have the same issue with WhatsApp notifications.

I see notifications coming up though i'm using the app at that moment. IRRITATING.