WhatsApp stuck when upload a photo via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue

1. hushammoe , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Jan 23, 2020 :
    I cant send multiple photos from photos shooted with camera (camera album)
    1579794429772.jpg
    ,, when i select them WhatsApp stuck on this screen even if i waited
    any help
    i wiped phone cache and restart it and it keep doing this

rishabhbhagat likes this.
  2. Liehjan
    Lollipop Jan 23, 2020

Liehjan , Jan 23, 2020 :
    Update app to latest version.. Download from whatsapp website

hushammoe likes this.

4. Liehjan
    Lollipop Jan 23, 2020

Liehjan , Jan 23, 2020 :
    Had the same issue and Version 2.20.12 fixed it for me...

hushammoe likes this.

6. Liehjan
    Lollipop Jan 23, 2020

Liehjan , Jan 23, 2020 :
    Did you even read what I said?! I said download from whatsapp website!!

Whatsapp.com/android

pablofg1978 and hushammoe like this.
  7. mmohansasanka
    Eclair Jan 23, 2020

mmohansasanka , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 23, 2020 :
    This might not be a device specific issue but an app issue, but still checking if anyone have the same problem as mine.

The photos clicked through One Plus camera (stock camera and I haven't changed anything) would be saved in Gallery app. If I have to share this image through whatsapp, it is not happening. Even if I go to Whatsapp and click on link symbol and go to gallery and add an image to be sent, my whatsapp hangs.

Have googled android forums and one plus forums and understand this is the problem with many other users. Does anybody have the same issue?

Actually, for me this issue is temporarily solved by restarting the device. Else, the issue remains same.

Now, I have one more issue. The videos or photos (I mean any media) sent by some users is not getting saved on my gallery. Don't know the reason behind this. I have media visibility set to default for all the contacts and the contact is not blocked (ofcourse that's why I receive all the messages and media from this contact [e]1f609[/e]😅). I tried googling about this and haven't got much information online.

Anyone have the similar issues as stated above? If yes, what you did to get rid off?
    Even if you doesn't have this issues also, feel free to free me from these issues. [e]1f4aa[/e]🏻😅[e]1f64f[/e]🏻

- Proud user of OnePlus7t

I1579361251018 likes this.
  8. I1579361251018
    Cupcake Jan 24, 2020

9. I1579361251018
    Cupcake Jan 24, 2020

10. LewisH95
    Donut Jan 24, 2020

LewisH95 , Jan 24, 2020 :
    Try to clean the cache from Config > Apps > WhatsApp and reboot. If it's not fixed, try clean data, but be aware that you'll lose your local info, then reboot, if it remains still broken uninstall WhatsApp amb install again.

11. Lampard Drogba
    Cupcake Jan 29, 2020

Lampard Drogba , Jan 29, 2020 :
    I have the same issue. Hanging when loading the photos for selection.
    Oneplus 6t, latest os version

12. mmohansasanka
    Eclair Feb 2, 2020

13. aavion
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 2, 2020

aavion , Feb 2, 2020 :
    I faced this issue on my 7t pro also, just after I bought it. It was really disturbing, so I tried the following workaround and since then, the issue seems to be solved:

Use a file explorer to delete and re-create the DCIM/Camera folder. Make sure to make a backup of the files within these folders first.

I know, that this workaround needs further testing, so feel free to report, if this is working for you :)