WhatsAPP, Zoom, Duo, Viber, all Voice/Video call get muted after phone rings

1. bikram74
    Eclair Aug 8, 2020

bikram74 , Aug 8, 2020 :
    Hi,

I have OP5, OP6, OP7 Pro, OP8 Pro in my family all are on OOS 10. all are experiencing the same issue.

Whenever we are on any VOICE/Video call on any APP WhatsAPP, Zoom, Duo, Viber etc. as soon as someone call on GSM network and phone rings, the voice/video call on these APPs gets muted for me We cant hear the other party but the Other party on the Video/Voice call can hear us.

If I am on Whatsapp Call will caller A, Video/Voice and Caller B calls on my GSM number, My Whatsapp call gets Mutes, no matter if i deny the GSM call or Accept the GSM call. for Me the WhatsAPP goes on Mute and I can hear the caller A, but the caller A can hear me. I have to disconnect the call and reconnect to continue the call. this happens on all APPS, ZOOM, Duo, Viber, etc.

is this a Bug as its happening on all my OP devices and on OOS 10. but this is not happening on Redmi Note 8 and Samsung A50.

or is there any settings which I need to modify to stop this annoying behavior as I have to re-enter all my meeting when ever I get a call. I have to go to Airplane mode and just use Wifi network for meetings. this again is a huge inconvenience.

Anyone has any idea about this?

Thanks

2. mihir7241
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2020

mihir7241 , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 21, 2020 :
    Surprised to see no comments or no one else has faced this issue, i really am annoyed with this issue. There has to be a solution of the bug fix.

3. Artemus.
    Nougat Oct 21, 2020

Artemus. , Oct 21, 2020 :
    Simple solution: keep the phone on silent. No ringtone means no muted audio. ;)