When cold the screen starts flickering via OnePlus 6

1. Reuel14
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2019

Reuel14 , via OnePlus 6 , Dec 8, 2019 :
    Please help me out from this issue.

I have a One Plus 6 which is 1.5 years old, not too old i guess.

Unfortunately in this winters my lower quarter of the screen starts flickering continuously. I am not able to understand the problem, if this leads to screen replacement then i regret switching to One Plus from Apple.

I hope this problem is solved here.

The White Knight likes this.
  2. Bilalazeem54
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 8, 2019

Kytharsis likes this.
  3. Reuel14
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2019

thank You bro for your solution but it's already ON...

Bilalazeem54 likes this.
  4. Bilalazeem54
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 8, 2019

Bilalazeem54 , via OnePlus 6T , Dec 8, 2019 :
    your welcome man. i suggest you to take the phone to a authorized service center

5. Reuel14
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2019

that's the only best option left off bro...

Bilalazeem54 likes this.
  6. The White Knight
    Cupcake Dec 22, 2019

The White Knight , Dec 22, 2019 :
    Same here on my OP6 started happening a couple months ago and it literally goes away when put in front of a heater. It can flicker and dim so much that the bottom 1/4 of screen is black and can't see when outside. I mean how cheap and skimpy quality were the connections that this happens?

These guys are building phones for Cali weather while us on the east coast are looking dumb still recommending this brand in the winter. I have been with oneplus since day 1 but they legit lost there way, every single model has problems sooner or later and it's reliability why sheep go with iPhone.

7. harsha tikoo
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2019

8. Antonio_Wermuth
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2020

Antonio_Wermuth , Jan 7, 2020 :
    Started on my OP6 only a few days ago. As it only happens when it's cold and I'm outside I think I will not send the phone to any service centre.
    In my case, the flickering reduces when lowering the screen brightness.
    It's quite interesting that mostly the lower part of the screen is affected, though. Let's see how it will develop during the coming months, should it start flickering in warmer spots the only option is to send it to a service centre.