When Does the Reservation List Start and How Do You Think It Will Work?

?

Will you buy or will wait for the reviews to pop out ?

1. Will Buy Right Away !!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Will wait for Reviews

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Will Decide later !!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jj_3j
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 28, 2015

jj_3j , Jul 28, 2015 :
    bad luck scritch.!

2. mohanbabhu
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2015

mohanbabhu , Jul 28, 2015 :
    @Netsui but OP2 will be very less in production bcoz Oneplus does not invest more amount in production...

3. Michklomp
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 28, 2015

4. Netsui
    Eclair Jul 28, 2015

Netsui , Jul 28, 2015 :
    From the information the company released the OP2 should have more production because they feel safer producing more due to their following unlike when they first started. ^^

5. matthias4453
    Donut Jul 28, 2015

matthias4453 , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Hello guys and girls :)

Just curious what you think how long it will take for the first 10.000 people on that list to get an invite?

I hope for an invite in 4 weeks as a max :)

What do you think?

GET YOUR INVITE NOW!!!

6. Ryan
    KitKat Jul 28, 2015

Ryan , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Depends on whether they sped up the process from the OPO days (I would assume that they did).

Lol not true

7. mznpopman
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2015

mznpopman , Jul 28, 2015 :
    So when I read that oneplus would be having 30x more stock of the OP2 than the OPO last year I was really happy, becasue I had to wait 3 months to get an invite. However, when I think about it Oneplus basically had no stock last year so does that mean that there are only 30 phones in stock?

In all seriousness though, do you think the reservation list is going to work or not? Also, when they say early supporters and owners of the OPO will benefit what exactly do they mean and how many invites are we expecting before the leftovers go to the reservation lists people?

(I used th seatch and I don't think this is redundant)

8. mznpopman
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2015

mznpopman , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Sorry if this thread has been made before, but it really pisses me off to see a response to a thread and some cupcake posting their referal invite code thingy which has nothing to do with the thread. I don't know why oneplus would do this, and I would like it to stop since it's annoying AF. What are your thoughts?

9. lokeshkalwar
    Froyo Jul 28, 2015

10. HqBanana
    Donut Jul 28, 2015

11. ChiefIndica
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2015

ChiefIndica , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Pisses me off more to see supposedly reasonable human beings so excited about getting their new black internet rectangle that they get genuinely annoyed and tribal over something this inconsequential.

EDIT: Don't forget to click my referral https://oneplus.net/invites?kolid=OTXPAE

12. peymaanm
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2015

peymaanm , Jul 28, 2015 :
    I know the reservation list is now getting to about 500,000. My concern is that it will take an extremely long time to get through the list. How many phones do you think they are producing, and how long do you think it will take for the Invites to reach the reservation list customers. The OPO hit a million sales, do you think its possible that the OPT has already produced a significant amount of phones to meet near that demand?

13. joelkobjoll
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2015

joelkobjoll , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Probably will take a while hehe hope it dosnt take me 5 month like the last time! :D

14. peymaanm
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2015

peymaanm , Jul 28, 2015 :
    yeah hopefully not, that would suck. Moto X is looking like a good option rn. Hopefully the confidence that OP boasts about is true and will help with cycling through invites

joelkobjoll likes this.
  15. dmc719
    Eclair Jul 28, 2015

dmc719 , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Given the success of OPO and the #Hype, one would think OP would have taken the necessary action to have at least 200,000 ready to go right now. This would avoid the greatest issue of the OPO: Frustrated potential customers.

16. koec12
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2015

koec12 , Jul 28, 2015 :
    I really hope they get a lot of them produced in the following months.

17. joelkobjoll
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2015

joelkobjoll , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Lets hope :) but im sure its not going to be easy hehe, still surprising to read that much negative feedback since yesterday. Dont really understand what people expect for 400€! And then on the other side we already have 500k on the reservation list!!

18. feroztier
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2015

feroztier , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Registered under your link, would really appreciate an invite if you have an extra once the phone drops. Will share any invites I have here too :)

Peddyboy1 likes this.
  19. znarf59
    Eclair Jul 28, 2015

znarf59 , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Please send an invite!;)
    I really love my One Plus 1, need this new one badly!:)

20. alexcklie
    Froyo Jul 28, 2015

alexcklie , Jul 28, 2015 :
    Climb copy.jpg

After today placing your Reservation List Link (RLL) in the forum, is not fun anymore.

The 600,000 + members we already know what is going on, and I am sure 95% of us already subscribed to the reservation list.

By now, placing your RLL in the forum is becoming just spam.

Spreading the word means to spread it outside of the forum.

So place your links and talk about it in your Facebook, Twitter, Google +, or any other choice.

Spreading the word is a community effort to help One Plus to grow as a company, with a minimum of expenses in advertising.

What we get in return is a quality- top specs-experience at a very affordable price.

Spreading the word is a savings in our pockets of aprox. $250 (depending with which other brand phone you compare it to)

So go ahead and spread the word outside the forum.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015

Ammar237, yboosharya and shen_dynasty like this.