When Does the Reservation List Start and How Do You Think It Will Work?

?

Will you buy or will wait for the reviews to pop out ?

1. Will Buy Right Away !!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Will wait for Reviews

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Will Decide later !!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shri24x7
    Froyo Jul 28, 2015

2. SESHER
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2015

3. Mr. Cuddles
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2015

Mr. Cuddles , Jul 29, 2015 :
    Just wondering if One Plus is going to give out invites from the reservation list before or on launch date. If One Plus does that very small batch crap for the launch I will be pissed. Really hoping that "30-50 times" more stock will be enough.

4. sleepdragonone
    KitKat Jul 29, 2015

sleepdragonone , Jul 29, 2015 :

Reservation list come later,they need to prioritize for the current active members first...... So piss on.

5. RogueS4
    Jelly Bean Jul 29, 2015

RogueS4 , Jul 29, 2015 :
    For the first month, invites will follow two principles:
    1. Our early and most fervent supporters will be prioritized, those of you who have helped us spread the word and grow OnePlus from an unknown company to where we are today. Specifically, I’m talking about phone smashers, early forum members, early purchasers and the most active OnePlus One invite evangelists. We want to show you our gratitude by offering you some of the first invites to purchase the OnePlus 2.
    2. An option for everyone. Don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten about everyone else -- all our fans are important to us. There will be a variety of ways to get invites, you’ll have to work for it in contests and/or other promotions-- but you will receive the invites quickly. Stay tuned on theforums and social media or subscribe to our newsletter for more information about events.
    For those who just want to receive an invite when we have stock, we’ve also created the newreservation list. This list will move on a first come first serve basis. Every day, we will evaluate our production and inventory situation to send out as many of these invites as possible. No hassles. Just put down your email address and wait for the invite to come. Everyone on the list will eventually receive an invite.

The first invites will start trickling out shortly after the launch (or maybe even during :)). After you buy a OnePlus 2, invites to share will arrive to you way sooner than what we were able to do in the past, so stay tuned!

This should somewhat answer your question, closing thread

risky1301 likes this.
  6. dcmcc24
    KitKat Jul 29, 2015

dcmcc24 , Jul 29, 2015 :
    I've been watching the reservation list quite a bit lately and it is increasing by about 20 people every second. I've already dropped 30,000 spots since yesterday. This is obviously being controlled by spam bots who are flooding the email form with fake emails to move themselves up higher. I urge One Plus to shut down this reservation list or go to a captcha based system to help prevent this type of thing. @Carl @Pete

drinkbrew and nithinhariram like this.
  7. lostLambda
    Lollipop Jul 29, 2015

dcmcc24 likes this.
  8. Chakaraka
    Donut Jul 29, 2015

Chakaraka , Jul 29, 2015 :
    Hi all,

I want to ask if someone knows if the place in the reservation list for OnePlus 2 is fixed after you get some place after registering?

Cheers,
    Pavel

9. ParamK.
    Moderator Moderator Jul 29, 2015

ParamK. , Jul 29, 2015 :
    The more you share your referral link, more the people register through it and the more your Rank bumps up. So No, its not fixed.

10. Blaney84
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2015

Blaney84 , Jul 29, 2015 :
    Well I've went from 300,000 to over 680,000 by sharing my link so something isn't right

11. sommersy
    KitKat Jul 29, 2015

sommersy , Jul 29, 2015 :
    Nope! Like I said earlier, I started out in the first 10000, then re-registered again like an idiot, which bumped me down into the 100000s. Last time I checked it, I was dead last. Like, out of over 200000 on the list. It's become a bad joke by now. Heh heh heh.... :'(

12. matthias4453
    Donut Jul 29, 2015

matthias4453 , Jul 29, 2015 :
    1. be active on the forum
    2. i hope you did buy a One^^
    3. send your friends your invite-link

If you do that frequently you have to chance to get your invite fast.....

i think they will have more capacities compared to last time so it shouldnt take as long as on the One to get an invite!

GET ME AN INVITE !!!

13. joncarrascon
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2015

joncarrascon , Jul 29, 2015 :
    I thought that if I registered before the launch it's because I knew the one plus two before that the people who knew it after the launch. So, for those who are the followers of this phone before that people we should have priority, but unfortunately that it's not the case. I was on the 54k position and I don't want to know my position now.

14. megamew28
    Froyo Jul 29, 2015

15. Rahhfue
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2015

Rahhfue , Jul 30, 2015 :
    Hi, I´m new to the 1+ Community and the Invite system....
    After watching that whole VR-Movie and typing in every single hidden URL before noticing that i startet 2 minutes later so i had no chance ever since i started, i signed up on that Reservation list and was happy about my lovely place 333.143, now 2 days later i´m on place 334,315... can someone explain or did i something worng, Does the 1+ hate me for some reason **???

16. Alkemystical
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2015

Alkemystical , Jul 30, 2015 :
    When someone registers through a referral link, the person who referred them goes up in the list.

17. iSadman23
    Froyo Jul 30, 2015

iSadman23 , Jul 30, 2015 :
    I don't know why, but my reservation rank is always increasing. First it was around 102k then it went to around 142k. Can someone tell me how it really works?

18. Alkemystical
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2015

Alkemystical , Jul 30, 2015 :
    When someone registers through a referral link, the person who referred them goes up in the list.

19. stcomo
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2015

stcomo , Jul 30, 2015 :
    I am in the 11xx's at the moment, but I got on the list very early. I have noticed from the friends that have signed up using my link, they have to confirm also, and I got about a 40 or so place jump.

20. xtacy187
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2015

xtacy187 , Jul 30, 2015 :
    How can you even tell what position/rank you're in? When I subscribed, all I got was a confirmation that my e-mail address has been added..!

FallenAwake likes this.