When will 1+ make some sort of post on the facebook issue?

1. GMShadow
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2015

GMShadow , Oct 5, 2015 :
    I get it, there are a billion and a half threads about the facebook app not working. Except I don't see anything from the people at Oneplus? I can't help but think I wouldn't be having these issues if I had just bought a different phone. I tried installing an older version and though it loads up, the app still crashes when I try to make a post. I try going through the browser instead but it's not mobile friendly and takes forever if it does the upload at all.

2. Antonio.Loera96
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2015

Antonio.Loera96 , Oct 5, 2015 :
    Isn't it Facebook's problem? Its not the the phone because facebook was crashing alot on my galaxy S2. But its working fine now.

3. GMShadow
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2015

GMShadow , Oct 5, 2015 :
    I loaded my sim into my gs3 and updated facebook. The app worked just fine. My friends with different phones updated their facebook apps and they worked just fine. If it is a facebook issue then why doesn't 1+ come out and say that since their forums have been exploding with complaints about it?

4. harnie
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2015

harnie , Oct 5, 2015 :
    I have no idea why Facebook doesn't work for some. On my OP2 it is working without any problems.

pietjepuk123 likes this.
  5. ridingonfumes
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 5, 2015

ridingonfumes , Oct 5, 2015 :
    That's not true it absolutely is the fault of the device and oneplus choosing to ignore the issue is starting to really piss alot of us off.

I'm not having the issue on my samsung tablet or my Nexus she's not having the issue her HTC my OPO on cm12 is not having the issue.
    And I've been checking with other friends and family members who all have different devices and while some of them have had Facebook issues recently NONE of them are having this particular issue right now

FIX FACEBOOK COMPATIBLITY OP!

6. Schlumi

Schlumi , Oct 5, 2015 :
    They will post a tutorial how to fix Facebook to their Facebook page
    Jk
    I don't know when exactly OnePlus starts to say something about this problem the only thing we can do is to search for solutions.

7. Jonas

pietjepuk123 likes this.