When will Apple iPhone be supported with the OnePlus watch?

1. cmosttl
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2021

cmosttl , Aug 2, 2021 :
    Hi All, First post ever in the Community.

So moderators please move this post if not in correct place.

I have a OnePlus 9 Pro, OnePlus Watch Midnight Black and the OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z and couldn't be any happier with my complete mobile setup.

However my OnePlus Watch Midnight Black has stired up some questions from my Apple iPhone and Samsung friends, and when they asked the retail price of in Sweden of around 186 USD or 157 EUR, their eyes rolled back in Tonic Seizure and an outcry of "What!!!" was heard over the hills.

Samsung and Apple watches range between 400-800 USD / EUR in Sweden, so they wanted to change to the OnePlus Watch.

For my friends with Samsung no problem, but for the sad friends with Apple Iphone's there is no support.

I've read that support would be added for the iPhone's as a future upgrade but are there any release date for the OnePlus Health app in the Apple app store?

Best regards, Andreas ( OnePlus Forum newbee ) from Sweden

2. Overzee
    Junior Moderator, The Showcase Reviewer Junior Moderator Aug 3, 2021

Overzee , Aug 3, 2021 :
    Still unsure, I think it's best to check this forum and/or the OnePlus website for iOS related news.

cmosttl likes this.
  3. cmosttl
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2021

Overzee likes this.
  4. Overzee
    Junior Moderator, The Showcase Reviewer Junior Moderator Aug 5, 2021

Overzee , Aug 5, 2021 :
    You're welcome. I'll try to go back to this thread when I find something about iOS support.

5. PraKeerthi
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2021

PraKeerthi , Oct 6, 2021 :
    Any update please on support for Watch on iPhone. I have a OnePlus watch and transitioned to an iPhone and unable to use it. Please expedite support since the OnePlus Health App is available on IoS. Thanks

6. raj3kdell@gmail.
    Donut Oct 8, 2021

7. raj3kdell@gmail.
    Donut Oct 20, 2021

L1626038987823 likes this.
  8. jasogale
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2021

jasogale , Oct 24, 2021 :
    Will never buy a OnePlus product again. The promise was not kept. And I had to buy another watch to connect with an iPhone

9. G_Mehul_Ahuja_rpAx
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2021

10. G_Mehul_Ahuja_rpAx
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2021

11. wmm
    KitKat Nov 18, 2021

wmm , Nov 18, 2021 :
    The official product page on oneplus..com now says "not support iOS". I don't know when or if that changed, or if that's a permanent statement. I do recall that they said when the watch was announced that iOS support was coming. However, given their track record regarding enhancements and bug fixes, it seems clear that they are not devoting very many resources to supporting the watch, so I wouldn't expect it anytime soon, if ever.