when will the Oneplus 8 pro McLaren come out cuando el Oneplus 8 pro McLaren? via OnePlus 6T

1. lladojoan
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2020

2. yashwant24
    Jelly Bean Apr 8, 2020

yashwant24 , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 8, 2020 :
    looking at the recent OnePlus strategy, I think there may not be a McLaren edition of OnePlus 8pro.

It may arrive in November with OnePlus 8T series

Sanjhai likes this.
  3. L1586336310155
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2020

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020

Sanjhai likes this.
  4. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop Apr 8, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 8, 2020 :
    Personally I have a problem with designer versions. Added price and good looks. Even higher price motivates for good protection against drops even more. Good looks makes me want to show it off and view the design but that is in conflict with a really good protection most of the times.
    So I personally always choose the closest thing to black I can find. Then slap on a heavy dutiy case.
    For the 8 Pro I'll try to find a good solution to protect the front much better... Even if it means I need to buy thick leather walletcase and sow on some pink fluffy fiber cloth to protect the screen from the front flip and credit card slots grinding towards the screen. I simply refuse hardened glass and uv light glue and can't stand micro dustparticles beneath any type of screen protector. Even if most don't even notice the particle I do 😋
    I almost cracked my screen on 7 Pro despite dBrand Grip. The rounded corners simply complicates really good protection without hardened glass added.

Sanjhai likes this.
  5. yashwant24
    Jelly Bean Apr 8, 2020

yashwant24 , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 8, 2020 :
    you will get that option when you start making call

Sanjhai and L1586336310155 like this.
  6. L1586336310155
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2020

Sanjhai likes this.
  7. Sanjhai
    Gingerbread Apr 11, 2020

Sanjhai , via OnePlus 5T , Apr 11, 2020 :
    I think spigen rugged armour offers a balance of design, drop protection and in hand feel. if your prioritie is look the. I would suggest to get a skin and clear hybrid case, I currently use that , I will also suggest OnePlus office carbon fiber bumber case. I would highly recommend ylto get any kind of tempered glass screen protector uv or full glue , tempered glass has protected my phone from various drop once it breaks it as simple as remove it and replace it . it's way better than the getting a new screen. I my self am a ocd so go to a local phone Shop who can apply it for me. my OnePlus 5T is more than 2year old but still looks bran new. I help maintain the resale value of your phone

Swejuggalo likes this.
  8. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop Apr 11, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 11, 2020 :
    True. But I probably notice stuff the shop can't see 😋
    Used several types of hardened glass on older flatscreen phones. Only been happy with it once. Either it's some loss of touch sensitivity, visual flaw or simply gives the wrong feeling. Always something that annoys me.
    I couldn't stand the factory applied protection more than a few days because of a minor dust particle in the left down corner... [e]1f609[/e]