Where are the fonts? via OnePlus Community App

1. Kira_Madden , via OnePlus Community App , Dec 1, 2021 :
    There are only two fonts. While every other phone has more or you are able to download apps that add fonts. Why is this phone lacking?

Then you have the messaging that is just bland and boring. No theme, no changing the chat bubbles. Why?

2. Bobbie63
    Nougat Dec 1, 2021

Bobbie63 , Dec 1, 2021 :
    Because these are useless features!

btw the “introduce yourself” section isn’t meant for these kind of threads/post.

Aaron2017 likes this.
  3. Kira_Madden , via OnePlus Community App , Dec 1, 2021 :
    They are not useless features. They are fun features that can bring in extra money. Reason why a lot of other phones have them.

Also, the introduction forum was the only forum I was allowed to post in. If you have a problem with that. Might want to talk to the company that designed the forums.

4. Bobbie63
    Nougat Dec 1, 2021

Bobbie63 , Dec 1, 2021 :
    Well you could have introduced yourself and posted in starting point, where you obviously are allowed to post.

The reason for not being allowed to post the first period is a good one, it prevents the forum getting waves of redundant threads.

And if you would have searched a bit, you would know OnePlus is working on a Theme store for all this Mickey Mouse stuff.

And also you can ask the questions all you want to Oneplus but this is a user forum, no one from Oneplus will reply

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021

Aaron2017 likes this.
  5. Kira_Madden , via OnePlus Community App , Dec 1, 2021 :
    Yet, you have redundant posts. x.x
    Look, all I did was ask a couple of questions and I am met with an unfriendly attitude. Not needed.

I did look through the forum and found nothing that could answer my questions. Maybe, the forum should be better organized.