where do you guys buy and sell your old oneplus devices?

1. Frankrizzo Honeycomb Nov 8, 2018

Frankrizzo, Nov 8, 2018 :
    Where do you guys buy and sell your old oneplus devices? I'm looking to get back in the oneplus community by buying an old device. The new ones are just way too expensive to be a budget phone.

2. Afzal Khan Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2018

Afzal Khan, Nov 8, 2018 :
    Your search ends here..I have Oneplus One in Mint condition..do let me know your offer ;)

3. KnightofScorpio US Brand Ambassador Nov 8, 2018

KnightofScorpio, Nov 8, 2018 :
    Swappa is a great place @Frankrizzo

DvDarkman, jallentech1 and Hydra Bob like this.
  4. Pedro120 Gingerbread Nov 8, 2018

Pedro120, Nov 8, 2018 :
    I also use Swappa. Sold a bunch of things on there as well as purchases. Its safe and secure and knock on wood I have yet to have a issue.

KnightofScorpio likes this.
  5. sbapt00 Cupcake Nov 8, 2018

sbapt00, Nov 8, 2018 :
    I just let go of my One plus One last night at a T-Mobile store in the mall for a One plus 6T. Should get $300 credit once they receive the one I sent in! It ends after today (8November)!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018

KnightofScorpio likes this.
  6. jayanyway US Brand Ambassador Nov 13, 2018

charliecopley likes this.
  7. Snoresville Cupcake Jan 2, 2019

8. N1545185764203 Cupcake Jan 5, 2019

9. charliecopley Gingerbread Jan 9, 2019

charliecopley, Jan 9, 2019 :
    OnePlus is "budget" relative to FLAGSHIP phones, not budget phones (however you want to define that as). Yes, most of us hate their price creep over the years, but much of that is because of all the royalties they have to pay to patent holders (like Qualcomm) for the tech they add to the phones. Another is the sheer number of radio antennae they have to support on a global scale, because god forbid telecoms can't come to an agreement and share spectrum space. The company still needs to make some kind of profit, so...and there's always refurbished phones you can buy from third parties. It's a free market, so stop complaining. There's phones at every budget range. OnePlus still supports their 3, 3T, 5, and 5T, all whose prices have come down significantly. Yes, a little older and don't get updates quite as quickly, but OnePlus is much better at supporting their older devices compared to almost any other OEM, short of Nokia.

10. The1Lion Lollipop Jan 9, 2019

The1Lion, Jan 9, 2019 :
    I'm guessing since this is a couple of months old the OP has already bought a "new" phone. Of course there was also the Black Friday sale on the OP6 which I took advantage of to get my new Red OP6 ;)

Kytharsis likes this.