Where does the OPO ship from?

1. robfelice
    Donut Nov 25, 2014

robfelice , Nov 25, 2014 :
    is there ever customs cleared written on the box?

2. Jhalavar
    Froyo Nov 25, 2014

Jhalavar , Nov 25, 2014 :
    No because it's not sent to us from the US or China. It's imported by OnePlus and then packaged and distributed to us. Part of the reason the UK price is slightly higher is that the duty is already dealt with (also tax and exchange rates). According to the link I put in my post you won't have to pay anything extra in Malta to get it shipped form the UK but coming from the US you will need to pay 18% VAT (but no duty) so it depends on if you can save %18 of price getting it from the US

robfelice likes this.
  3. henry_taylor01
    Donut Nov 25, 2014

henry_taylor01 , Nov 25, 2014 :
    If they have a warehouse in Southall, do you know why my order progress is still on pending shipment for the past 6 days? I'm shipping into the UK with express post aswell

4. wazbuzz
    Jelly Bean Nov 25, 2014

wazbuzz , Nov 25, 2014 :
    Haha, that is something everyone wants to know ;) Unfortunately it's something wrong on their side. Sometimes they don't update the order status on the website, which means you could get the phone while it still says pending shipment or processing. This has happened to some people. At other times however, pending shipment means they still have the phone. They haven't sent it to the carrier yet. Once the carrier gets it, you'll have your phone in two days, or even one. Be patient until your order says processing or complete. Hope this helps :)

5. henry_taylor01
    Donut Nov 25, 2014

wazbuzz likes this.
  6. Tloftus
    Froyo Jan 3, 2015

Tloftus , Jan 3, 2015 :
    For phones shipped in the US, where does the phone ship from? Also, do you think they ship over the weekend or just Monday - Friday? I am in so cal and ordered on the 30th and my order is processing. Hoping it ships soon!

ronoldo likes this.
  7. peteryu
    KitKat Jan 3, 2015

ronoldo and 1049nolong like this.
  8. sponge_dork
    Jelly Bean Jan 3, 2015

ronoldo likes this.
  9. AnnoyingLlama
    Gingerbread Jan 3, 2015

AnnoyingLlama , Jan 3, 2015 :
    I don't know exactly where, but considering it is a rather new company I would say around the west coast, so it should arrive faster than others

10. arrisquddus
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 3, 2015

arrisquddus , Jan 3, 2015 :
    Southern California. It is shipped using USPS so Monday - Saturday. For US buyers it has two day priority shipping so you should see it soon

ronoldo likes this.
  11. EpicSwirly
    Jan 3, 2015

12. Ivanpoocky13
    KitKat Jan 3, 2015

13. AntMunny
    KitKat Jan 3, 2015

14. Garywehrle
    Jelly Bean Jan 3, 2015

ronoldo likes this.
  15. tokienu
    Eclair Jan 3, 2015

ronoldo likes this.
  16. shatteredscreen
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2015

ronoldo likes this.
  17. Tloftus
    Froyo Jan 3, 2015

ronoldo likes this.
  18. Tloftus
    Froyo Jan 3, 2015

Tloftus , Jan 3, 2015 :
    Weird!! I just checked and my order was still processing... Got an email 2 mins later and it has been delivered and signed for. I had to ship it to my parent's house bc we are in a temporary rental while our house is being built and we don't get Mail here. Guess I'll be heading to my parenta' house with my kids early tomorrow! My son is glad he won't have to share his OPO with me anymore;).

ronoldo likes this.
  19. niemancj
    Honeycomb Jan 3, 2015

ronoldo likes this.
  20. Manguman
    Honeycomb Jan 3, 2015

ronoldo likes this.