Where is OnePlus 3T 128 Gigs Variant in India?

1. Å¡£ā3¥ ‡ π0hā9
    Honeycomb Jan 11, 2017

Å¡£ā3¥ ‡ π0hā9 , Jan 11, 2017 :
    Hey guys,
    Iam really confused right now ! What the heck is happening actually?

Iam waiting like 1 month for the 128 gigs variant of OnePlus 3T to buy from Amazon India but I can't find it .. Only I can find the 64 GB version out there and its too out off stock. So I just went to this website -> https://oneplusstore.in , in case just to check whether it atleast available or even showed up there of the 128 gigs variant .. But even in their website they haven't mentioned when this will show up to buy for customers in India ..

Iam really a true or even you can say diehard Fan of OnePlus .. I know its really hard to get the device but still you know .. People here are really waiting to get this beast in their hands !! But you know we actually can't able to .. I have a OnePlus one still running smoothly in my hands .. And I just wanna buy OnePlus 3t cause they have come up with the awesome upgraded version that I really needed from the 3 ..

So OnePlus please I request you guys to push out 128 gigs variant on Amazon ASAP .. So that people can happily get their devices in their hands ;) .. And its not a complaint it just a request from a Fan :D:p;):)

Love you OnePlus
    #NEVERSETTLE

Screenshot_20170111-232158.png

Screenshot_20170111-232232.png

Screenshot_20170111-232310.png

2. SujoyModi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 11, 2017