Where is Oneplus Message, Phone, Contact apps in OP 9 Pro? via OnePlus 9 Pro

1. ggnair
    Cupcake May 13, 2021

ggnair , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 13, 2021 :
    Where is Oneplus Message, Phone, Contact apps in OP 9 Pro? Can anyone know why all these apps are not in 9 pro? What the hell these oneplus team is doing? Why they given Google apps while they have wonderful apps. Also where is file dash?
    Earlier oneplus is a device with classy customisation. Now its not like that. Really disappointed. Oneplus team themselves degrading their brand.

My Oneplus 7T after latest software update got newly updated calling dispay, message classification etc.. but what the hell is with Oneplus 9 pro. Really feel pitty on upgrading to OP 9 Pro.

Please remember the mobile phone giant "Nokia" history. So please make sure to fulfill customer needs.

2. PhotoPicker
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus TV U1S May 13, 2021

3. Aaron2017
    KitKat May 13, 2021

Aaron2017 , May 13, 2021 :
    File dash has been replaced with Google's inbuilt nearby share. It allows for better compatibility with other android manufacturers.
    You can check this article for more info on that.

https://www.xda-developers.com/oneplus-replaces-file-dash-with-google-nearby-share/

As for the Google apps, i don't know the reason, maybe it's because this way they don't have to spend time maintaining them and they can use that time for other things. As far as i can tell most people prefer Google's apps anyway.

the_o2, ggnair and Caoimhín like this.
  4. the_o2
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert May 13, 2021

ggnair, Caoimhín and Aaron2017 like this.
  5. ShreyasPatil_
    Jelly Bean May 13, 2021