Where to find the official 5T 3D tempered glass screen protector ?

1. sbirsen
    Froyo Jan 21, 2019

sbirsen , Jan 21, 2019 :
    I dropped my phone on to hard tiles for the first time yesterday, thank god it only cracked the screen protector.

I need to get a new one, however unfortunately the OP store no longer sells the official 3d screen protector, which is a downer.

Does anyone know where to get one ? Surely some company must still have stock ? ********** doesn't allow me to add to cart, and O2 UK does not seem to carry this item anymore either.

2. soare_body
    Froyo Jan 21, 2019

soare_body , Jan 21, 2019 :
    Since you're from the UK, why don't you try the orzly screen protector? I have heard good things about it.
    I'm not sure if you can find the original screen protector any more.

3. sbirsen
    Froyo Jan 21, 2019

sbirsen , Jan 21, 2019 :
    Thanks, I looked at the Orzly protector on amazon before, but many reviews qoute that the protector is not curved and hence doesn't stick well to the sides ("poor fit", "edges don't stick" etc).

it's disappointing that OP drops support for devices in terms of accessories shortly a year after the devices has hit the markets...

4. Azukeka
    Cupcake Feb 28, 2019

Azukeka , Feb 28, 2019 :
    If you find any pleace please tell me,thanks, f*** oneplus..i Will never buy anyone more only for this things

5. sbirsen
    Froyo Feb 28, 2019

sbirsen , Feb 28, 2019 :
    I bought 3 from gearbest China, haven't tried them yet, will let you know if any of them are covering the screen completely

6. raghu0512
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

raghu0512 , May 14, 2019 :
    Any update about the tempered glass from gearbeat?

7. Dr.Luke
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2019

Dr.Luke , Aug 5, 2019 :
    hi, does anyone found a place where to buy the original one? Or any suggestions for another company?

8. andreasruedel
    Cupcake Aug 27, 2019

andreasruedel , Aug 27, 2019 :
    dot (.) - anyone can recommend any aftermarket parts? i am planning to upgrade to 7t once its out and want to give this device to someone. but it needs a new screen protector and case. the 3d cover was pretty good, just didn't fit in my car with it on (I use it as nav/android auto head unit)