Display Where to get GOOD Touchscreen Display Digitizer Glass + Frame Parts??

1. bakerchromatic
    Froyo Jan 8, 2017

bakerchromatic , Jan 8, 2017 :
    Hi Everybody,
    Another user with the middle part of his screen not responding to touches as the digitizer is jacked. Screen is in perfect condition.Had my phone for just over 2 years, had it in a serious TPU case that covered the back and sides since the first week, and the amazing Evolutive labs screen protector after a couple months of getting it. Get the screen protector watch the amazing videos. Kind of annoyed with oneplus quality right now, done some research and it sounds like this is a part that is not as good as it should be.

Anyways, where can I get a good Touchscreen digitizer + frame and tools? I've been looking all over the web and it seems like there a bunch of sellers that are selling non OEM parts that are not good quality on ebay( bunch of complaints about touch not working on new parts, non bright screens, fit of parts does not match, etc) , and various other websites. Are there any GOOD sellers that you have bought these parts from and they have worked without incident?

Thank you!
    Bill

2. trackydj
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2017

trackydj , Jan 11, 2017 :
    I know your pain...
    I have an unresponsive lower part of the screen.
    I have tried 2 different mid sections with screens and both have had their issues, but I am still looking for a fix.

I would be interested to hear from anyone that may of had a good experience of buying these parts.

Thnaks.

3. Spazzy
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2019

Spazzy , Apr 29, 2019 :
    Hi Bill.
    Did you ever come across good answers to your questions?
    Disappointing to see they are not answered here.

4. Logancd1
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 29, 2019

Logancd1 , Apr 29, 2019 :
    iFixit tends to be a good place to look for phone repair stuff. Are you on a OnePlus One? Thinking back, iFixit may not have OPO stuff. I was thinking perhaps you were on a newer phone, I hadn't noticed the thread's forum section.