20 vote(s)
    60.6%
  2. Mirror Black

13 vote(s)
    39.4%
  1. G_Jannick_Vervoorn_udYv
    Honeycomb May 16, 2018

G_Jannick_Vervoorn_udYv , May 16, 2018 :
    What color of the OnePlus 6 do you prefer?

Hello guys,

I'm planning to buy the OnePlus 6 at the pop-up event, but I'm struggling for which color I want to go. Hopefully you guys can help me make the right choice.

Do you prefer:

A) Mirror Black
    B) Midnight Black

I hope you guys can help me out!!

Thanks!!

aenews, eye842, Unyx97 and 4 others like this.
  2. G_Emma_Debaud_ttPp
    Donut May 16, 2018

G_Emma_Debaud_ttPp , May 16, 2018 :
    are you going to the Paris' pop up ?

to my mind the mirror black seems more modern. I think this is the color I'm going to buy. midnight black looks older, like a 2016 phone. this is a personal opinion of course. I really wanted glass on the back of my phone, that's why I prefer the mirror black one

3. Sahajpreet
    Eclair May 16, 2018

Sahajpreet , May 16, 2018 :
    the midnight black is also glass btw! just wanted to let you know, it's frosted glass.

4. OnePlusEleventyThree
    Froyo May 16, 2018

OnePlusEleventyThree , May 16, 2018 :
    Love the way the mirror black looks, but I bet it's going to be awful to keep clean. So midnight black if I was not going to put it in a case, But I know the moment I get mine, it's going straight into one of these...
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D3Y246N/&OnePlus 6 Case
    (so not going to see that much of the color anyway)

What about you? Are you going to be carrying yours without anything on it, or will you be casing it up too?
    (might help you decide on the color alot easier)

5. G_Emma_Debaud_ttPp
    Donut May 16, 2018

G_Emma_Debaud_ttPp , May 16, 2018 :
    of course, but it's not obvious when you see it, it's not the result I was looking for :)

6. soulpeter
    Gingerbread May 16, 2018

soulpeter , May 16, 2018 :
    So I have to pay more just to get the Midnight Black version with the matte finish on the back? That sucks.... Why not have it available on the lower spec phone? No thank you. I'll stick with my OnePlus 5 for now and see what Google brings with the next Pixel phone instead.

7. DARTH 007
    KitKat May 16, 2018

Serbian Overlord likes this.
  8. Jeet77
    Jelly Bean May 16, 2018

Jeet77 , May 16, 2018 :
    I would go for the MirrorBlack, cuz it looks so much better. But frankly, I dunno how much of a fingerprint magnet it would be (both the varieties out there).

9. G_Jannick_Vervoorn_udYv
    Honeycomb May 16, 2018

Yes I will use cases. thanks for your feedback!

10. G_Jannick_Vervoorn_udYv
    Honeycomb May 16, 2018

I'm from Holland so I will go to Utrecht.
    Anyway thanks for your feedback!

G_Emma_Debaud_ttPp likes this.
  11. Jeet77
    Jelly Bean May 16, 2018

Jeet77 , May 16, 2018 :
    Frankly, I got the Karbon Bumper case for my OP5, and few months later, I felt like I couldn't even feel the slickness of the phone. All the cases out there make it thick. So switched to dBrand skin and a Rhinoshield bumper. No compromise now. I even threw my phone down and the Rhinoshield absorbed it all.

Something for you to consider.

Sudhir_Samuel likes this.
  12. G_Jannick_Vervoorn_udYv
    Honeycomb May 16, 2018

Dbrand Skins are great, but not protecting against falling. I've searched the Rhino Case which looks nice! thanks!

13. luap32
    Eclair May 16, 2018

14. cainw1
    Gingerbread May 16, 2018

cainw1 , May 16, 2018 :
    I went to the London launch event and before I saw them I was definitely going to pick midnight black. BUT..

After seeing them in person the midnight black is much different in real life to in an image, it is slightly matt but less similar to the current metal midnight black as it is actually glass. It's very hard to tell it's glass in person.

The mirror black is stunning in real life and actully LESS overly shiny than it looks in the photos I had seen. it is actually truly stunning in person.

Also fingerprints.. both of them marked with fingerprints almost the same, the mirror one slightly worse but not much in it

15. devoncatt
    Gingerbread May 16, 2018

devoncatt , May 16, 2018 :
    The only model with the 256GB storage is the midnight black, it's not offered in the white or mirror black, why?

meatandy likes this.
  16. dkotoric
    Gingerbread May 17, 2018

dkotoric , May 17, 2018 :
    Based on the videos Ive seen so can you confirm

The mirror black has shiney bezels as well while the midnight black has matte bezels. I couldn't stand the bezels on the galasy s8+ so main reason im going with the midnight version.

Can u confirm one is shiney one is matte in the bezels?

17. MiszterSoul
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 17, 2018

devoncatt and Rocdsand like this.
  18. HardGamer151
    Cupcake May 17, 2018

19. MentalDraco
    Marshmallow May 17, 2018

20. jimmmysil
    Honeycomb May 17, 2018

jimmmysil , May 17, 2018 :
    Mirror black looks more premium in videos and photos I have seen, since to me mirror black seems like real glass while midnight black with that mat finish seems like plastic although it's glass.

Now as I read around most of the ppl attended in person the launch event said they liked midnight black more. I am very confused too.