WHICH CONSOLE IS BEST! PC/PS/XBOX/etc..?

?

What is the best console

1. Xbox one

21.6%
  2. PS4

56.8%
  3. Wii U

5.4%
  4. Nvidia shield

5.4%
  5. 3ds

2.7%
  6. PC

8.1%
  1. jjamaluu
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2015

jjamaluu , Feb 2, 2015 :
    I'm a PC gamer, I find PC better in the fact that its more customisable, you can do so much more than 'just game', the games are generally cheaper, with steam and all of that good stuff too.

I also have an XBOX One, which I've also come to enjoy, but find the PS4 is a better gaming console. Console gaming is more affordable and offer a very good experience, but they're not as customisable and it still baffles me as to why they don't offer official support of keyboard and mouse to the scene. Which in my opinion would make the consoles as good, if not better than the PC for gaming. PC has a larger variety of games, but lets just say modern consoles like XBOX and PS4, they're specifically made for gaming in which all/most(for the XBOX's case) of the resources go into playing a game and giving you a really good experience.

But as of this point in time, PC is a winner. No really good emulator has come out for the consoles on the PC either. However they're getting closer to being playable.

2. maximilu
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2015

maximilu , Feb 2, 2015 :
    pc is the best for pro gaming but if you want something just to sit down and chill with xbox 360 is by far the best

3. TJ COMBO
    Jelly Bean Feb 2, 2015

TJ COMBO , Feb 2, 2015 :
    PC gaming is for extra serious gamers, consoles are enjoyed by casual players who just want to play a game, pro gamers are also welcome, but tend to side with the PC.

4. madpappi
    Gingerbread Feb 2, 2015

madpappi , Feb 2, 2015 :
    hey im not judging at all im just pointing out how ridiculously cheap pc games can be thats all

5. Luis Magana
    Froyo Feb 2, 2015

6. TheHairySamball
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2015

TheHairySamball , Feb 2, 2015 :

You sir deserve more likes

kibbt5224 likes this.
  7. jpanimelover
    Donut Feb 2, 2015

jpanimelover , Feb 2, 2015 :
    Playstation best console for me and only because of two sassy games, but the rest of the games I play in my pc.

8. Sh4itan
    Jelly Bean Feb 2, 2015

Sh4itan , Feb 2, 2015 :
    lel, psp is PlayStation... and with PS Vita you're even able to play your PS4 Games, so you should think twice before posting ;)

9. madpappi
    Gingerbread Feb 2, 2015

madpappi , Feb 2, 2015 :
    very good intelligent response.
    make no mistake tho these consoles are not made "just" for gaming at least not in the case of xbox. sony seems to have learned the lesson of trying to build a everything console .
    but here is the truth about consoles the use of resources HAS to be fine tuned because they are very very limited and developers have to find new and creative "tricks" to get the best performance out of games. even on xbox one games only have access to 6 of the 8 cpu cores and 90% of the ram
    http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/xbo...ess-to-only-6-cpu-cores-5gb-ram-90-o-1437629/ and the memory is pc 2133. well that doesn't give it much of an edge really for pc 8 gigs of the same memory is around $50 this is why a pc does not have to be dedicated because not only is the memory and cpu allotted as needed but upgrading it is very cheap and simple. most bargain pcs nowadays come with around 4-6 gigs of ram . making it even better is the fact that using a $10-$15 microsoft wireless receiver you can use all your xbox 360 accessories on your pc. console can never ever keep up with pc for gaming not in price or performance you have to understand the hardware in a console was designed way before its release and updates to the hardware are minimal because of the fact that these machines are designed with a lifespan in mind.
    hence its obsolete the day it hits the shelves.
    ohh and BTW i own a 360 with over 300 games all purchased and have gone back to pc gaming

10. shizzyb93
    Honeycomb Feb 2, 2015

11. renjiVII
    Honeycomb Feb 2, 2015

12. Christian_yn
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 2, 2015

13. madpappi
    Gingerbread Feb 2, 2015

madpappi , Feb 2, 2015 :
    and if you throw in the modding communities available for pc games its a whole different ball park. for example take an older game like portal 2 great game on console and pc but.... on pc there are well over 2000 downloadable maps and mods available for FREE and thats just one example

14. Jumpi1234
    Jelly Bean Feb 2, 2015

Jumpi1234 , Feb 2, 2015 :
    Yes BUT that small screen and console isnt just playing! thats being noob haha

15. Sh4itan
    Jelly Bean Feb 2, 2015

Sh4itan , Feb 2, 2015 :
    dunno what you want to state with those words in a senseless row...

'beeing noob' is like stating new tech as bullsh*t and senseless, if someone would ask me.

and no, the screen isn't (to) small and with the Vita you can access every feature in those games. i'm pretty sure that i wouldn't have huge disadvantages against 'real PS4 players' beside the input lag. which is, in fact, not that huge. i can play Destiny very well with my Vita.

oh, almost forgot... beeing a nooby in a game hasn't ANYTHING to do with the tech you use, it's about your skills.

16. Spl4tt

Spl4tt , Feb 2, 2015 :
    Well, if you like smooth gameplay there's no other choice than pc.

17. ForzaGR
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2015

ForzaGR , Feb 2, 2015 :
    I believe that consoles are good only for their exclusives thats why i got a PS4 for (Bloodborne,The Order 1886 and Infamous Second Son till now)

18. smileygeek123
    Donut Feb 2, 2015

smileygeek123 , Feb 2, 2015 :
    Okay let me start off by stating i like both consoles and pc. and it really depends on how i fell that day, somedays i want to fire up my gaming pc and enjoy som battlefield in ultra graphics and other days i just want to sit in my coach playing GTA and so on. it also depends on wether im alone or with friends/girlfriend.

19. Wishmaster

Wishmaster , Feb 2, 2015 :
    i know that :d check miscreated ! its far more great and cheap by indie devs :d i also tried to create a simple game in cryengine but due lack of source codes and that my pc lacks of dx11... and can say even that ce3 has models included its still hard to make ur own models and code in lua and c++ :d when i first did that i understood pain of developers but still pirating

20. a_m3th
    Gingerbread Feb 2, 2015