Which OnePlus 6T Did You Purchase: T-Mobile Variant or Unlocked?

?

Which OnePlus 6T Did You Purchase?

Poll closed Dec 7, 2018.
  1. T-Mobile Variant

66.7%
  2. Unlocked Version

33.3%
  1. narceoneplus2
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 7, 2018

narceoneplus2 , Nov 7, 2018 :
    I am curious to know how many of us in the forum decided to take advantage of the $300 trade-in offer from T-Mobile to purchase the OnePlus 6T versus those who simply purchased it through OnePlus.com. Feel free to share your thoughts as to whether or not you regret getting the T-Mobile variant.

I, for my part, purchased the T-Mobile variant. And I have to be honest, I am hating it because of the missed updates so far.

2. CagedAnt
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2018

CagedAnt , Nov 7, 2018 :
    Took my old S8+ and traded it at TMO for the OP6T. The delayed updates don't make much difference to me. The phone does what I need it to do. I still have my OP6 to play around with as well. I hear the promo is ending tomorrow if anyone is on the fence.

3. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 7, 2018

Nyaa likes this.
  4. kevinplus2
    Honeycomb Nov 7, 2018

kevinplus2 , Nov 7, 2018 :
    There is nothing wrong with the T mobile version, the updates will just take a little longer but you would get them. As for the dual SIM do you really need that functionality? Unlocked bootloader is that something you care for?

If not just get the T mobile one it's hands down a better deal with $300 off. But beware I think that offer ends on November 8th.

5. Coderedpl
    Gingerbread Nov 8, 2018

Coderedpl , Nov 8, 2018 :
    T-Mobile because I have the original jump program. I'm hoping future versions of OP will again come to TMobile so I'll be able to jump without questions or hesitation

6. djkinetic
    Gingerbread Nov 8, 2018

djkinetic , Nov 8, 2018 :
    I got the tmo for the 300 dollar credit..was able to get the sim lock removed before the 40 days and before the device has been paid off by contacting tforce. submitted my request for the unlock.bin token to OnePlus earlier..once us tmo users receive that it will be easy to modify the global oos otas to install on tmo variants.