Which OxygenOS features do you like best?

1. Zero L.
    Product Marketing Aug 30, 2017

Zero L. , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Hi guys,

Zero here, with another survey. I’ve got to be honest, I’m having a pretty rough time right now. Chinese Valentine’s Day won’t stop reminding me of how single and alone I am. My friends tell me I need to just put myself out there. I don’t really get what they’re talking about. Am I not putting myself out there when I spend hours talking to my teammates during my daily games of DOTA 2? Besides, I’m way too busy to go on dates. But, what I’m not too busy to do is release another survey. This time, I’m curious to learn“Which OxygenOSfeatures you like best?”

The reason I made this survey is that I receive lots of message from members of the Community and on Reddit on our software. People have asked me "If the App Locker Feature is so easy to bypass, why did you develop this feature in the first place? " or "Could you tell me how to turn on reading mode?" So, I decided to release another survey, using GIFs to teach you guys how to make the most of our features. Clever plan, right? haha.

So, please vote for your favorite features. I will announce the results in 2 weeks’ time. We’ll aim to improve and enhance the features you like most. If a lot of you express your dislike of a certain feature, we will consider removing this feature or explaining why we insist on including this feature on our devices.

Hit up the survey here: https://goo.gl/forms/JP3nG1tuAnfQmNbm2. Don’t forget to share your ideas in the comments below, we are always listening!

Cheers,
    Zero

Update:
    Thanks for all of your feedback, everyone! I really appreciate it. When we last checked, over 2000 users had already participated in this survey, and 555 users left their suggestions. The results revealed the top 3 most popular features are Screen Off Gestures, System Gestures, and Do Not Disturb. Reading mode, Quick Pay and Slate font ranked lowest. Our product manager will dig into these results and look into future optimizations. Thanks again.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017

2. Shubham Gilda
    Froyo Aug 30, 2017

Shubham Gilda , Aug 30, 2017 :
    1)App Locker Is The Best Feature Of OnePlus [e]1f618[/e]
    2) Gaming Do not disturb
    3) Reading Mode Is Also Superb For Readers
    4)Accent Color But Plzz Add Rgb Wheel For Accent Color And Add Red And Grey Color This Are Super-Duper Colors...Thnx OnePlus For Great Features...We Appreciate Your Work...Never Settle

3. youbi
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Aug 30, 2017

youbi , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Don't worry, I'm sure soon you will find one. I heard that all the hot girls play Dota 2 too. :p :D

Nice survey, and the GIF's really made it special. :) I like most of the features, but yeah, some more than others. Personally I don't find that much use to the reading mode or to the app locker. But I know that some users really love those two features.

Keep those surveys coming. :D

4. aasifpatel1
    Froyo Aug 30, 2017

5. j.hoekstra
    Froyo Aug 30, 2017

6. varma246
    Lollipop Aug 30, 2017

varma246 , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Man , you need dig deep in you and bring someone inside you not you oGC5iz9.png , The other you who wants a GF so badly j8kVjQx.png .

It's not possible then celebrate Valentine's day with Game's in a special room JKsX6sA.png JKsX6sA.png JKsX6sA.png

Well when it's comes to the features , i like most of them :)

I am hoping that OnePlus will provide different Lock pattern or password for system and apps , now it's kinda same for both apps and system.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017

7. sfomin
    Nougat Aug 30, 2017

sfomin , Aug 30, 2017 :
    i really really like the jelly jelly feature! its a shame oneplus would not bring it to all of their devices.

8. varma246
    Lollipop Aug 30, 2017

varma246 , Aug 30, 2017 :
    it's not there in touch wiz too hO7m9ga.png .
    Now that's a shame to..... j8kVjQx.png

9. meatandy
    Oreo Aug 30, 2017

meatandy , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Maybe you should rub elbows with @Adam Krisko
    :wink:

I promise to have a look at your poll later.

Ravi BINAVAT and Adam Krisko like this.
  10. Nezumi_
    KitKat Aug 30, 2017

Nezumi_ , Aug 30, 2017 :
    1504105467077.jpg
    this, didn't expect that at first but it does make it waaay more convenient to do an update for me.

11. biplabloveu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 30, 2017

biplabloveu , Aug 30, 2017 :
    I like the Gaming DND most but if it can block the video calling screens from apps like WhatsApp, messenger etc. Then it will be more awesome [e]1f60d[/e].

12. gaster
    Moderator Moderator Aug 30, 2017

gaster , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Hey 0. Survey filled. I really like OxygenOS for its freedom about the extra choices is giving to the final user compared to the stock Android about the customization. My favorite of course isn't just one but the combination from various of them. Like the ability to edit the status bar's content, the battery's icon, the UI themes color, the accent color, the reading mode, the profiles that the alert slider provides through the OS etc.

But personally i believe the best that offers is the clean taste and the speed at the same time with all the features together that allow us to bring the design of the OS in our needs. Thanks for the survey by the way and all the best :)

Plenkske and Ravi BINAVAT like this.
  13. Prajin mukund
    Gingerbread Aug 31, 2017

rohitcraju, jauhari, cr0nz3r0 and 5 others like this.
  14. ShortyEx
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 31, 2017

ShortyEx , Aug 31, 2017 :
    Hard to chose between the battery drain, extreme heating or camera that can't focus...

nik.seci, piccionel, jok3r and 3 others like this.
  15. Deactivated User
    Aug 31, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT and idadiani like this.
  16. SMIT222
    Gingerbread Aug 31, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  17. Wackencorpse
    KitKat Aug 31, 2017

Wackencorpse , Aug 31, 2017 :
    I got no OP5, but a lot of features are also included in OB22. I think the best features are gestures and night mode. App locker could be a very good feature if we could include an other pattern. If you can use the same pattern to unlock your phone and unlock the app it is not as safe as I want to have this feature.

Ravi BINAVAT, mkernbach and @adarsh like this.
  18. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Aug 31, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT and varma246 like this.
  19. F_Jorden_Grewal_QmtA

Ravi BINAVAT and D3SOX like this.
  20. DracoSura

DracoSura , Aug 31, 2017 :
    Release more gesture support and gaming DND to op3/3T fast. This survey is not fully applicable to those users.

Ravi BINAVAT and harish onesvisi like this.