Which OxygenOS features do you like best?

1. ogzhn33
    Cupcake Aug 31, 2017

2. tfae
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 31, 2017

tfae , Aug 31, 2017 :
    I found every feature very useful except for the new font and the Quick Pay thing (I'm not Indian, so...).

The features I would like to have on my 3T are:
    • System Profiles like the OPO had on Cyanogen. I would like to customize some profiles to automatically trigger on certain conditions (vibrate mode when on work, GPS on when on car...), like when connected to some Wi-Fi networks or Bluetooth devices, GPS location or NFC tags.
    • Color picker for accent colors. The choices are very poor right now!
    • Per-app color picker for notification LED. So I can set blue for Facebook notifications, yellow for Snapchat and so on.
    • Alert Slider custom actions. I need total silence on top, vibrate mode on middle and ring on when down (or inverse). Let the user choose what they need on each position!
    • Toggle to hide status bar disabled/not used SIM.
    • Wi-Fi Channel Bonding for 2.4GHz connections.
    • Toggle to disable the power menu on lockscreen (security settings!).
    • Disable some Quick Settings tiles on lockscreen. So a thief can't disable network connections or GPS.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017

3. JerRV5G
    Gingerbread Aug 31, 2017

4. HFidalgo
    Gingerbread Aug 31, 2017

HFidalgo , Aug 31, 2017 :
    Thanks for the good survey you've pulled out this time.
    It's good to know that you keep your interest in what this community thinks and needs to make our own a great handset.

But - always one, right? - putting surveys at our disposal it's just the "good intentions" half, as results may come to fruition. Only then must your goal be fulfilled... along with our expectations - hopefully!

Usages aside, I must say that all the extras you're putting on top of the pure Android experience are welcomed, however they mustn't be the cause of long delays in presenting us with the new flavor on the block. For that we already have some other overpraised OEMs.

Best regards and keep up the good work! [e]1f44d[/e]

5. F_Srikanth_Uma_Shankar_J
    Cupcake Aug 31, 2017

6. elanglois
    Lollipop Aug 31, 2017

elanglois , Aug 31, 2017 :
    Accent colors are controlled by the theme. Everyone keeps asking for red and if they haven't done it yet, they won't do it before O hits and you won't have to bother. With O, just grab whatever OMS theme you want from Google Play.

1504218727398.jpg
    Swift Black

7. elanglois
    Lollipop Aug 31, 2017

elanglois , Aug 31, 2017 :
    Business Reasons, Google it. If you want that OS, just install Lineage

8. red_1819
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2017

red_1819 , Sep 1, 2017 :
    Video calling over lte just like voice over lte for indian region only, which hasent been included yet with thousands of users asking for it since the launch of very first oneplus device....As of those users, who always criticise by saying go download google duo, go and download skype, i would say to those people to go and have some research on internet regarding vilte, it doesnt need an internet connection to make a call.....And secondly, oneplus has already released region specific updates for a particular region only (eg, they released an update where amazon prime was preinstalled for indian users only. they also released an update named hotfix for indian users only...so i guess they can do it one more time for indian users only.....every major brand has got this feature, its not a bloatware as it does not take much space and memory.....Its an awesome feature which is included in phones like samsung, xiaomi, sony, htc, lg etc etc....and lastly im sorry to post this here as its a feature which has been ignored by op and is not already present in oos...
    Thanks

9. G_Faheem_Yazdani_(Feemy8
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2017

G_Faheem_Yazdani_(Feemy8 , Sep 1, 2017 :
    Is that Substratum? Swift Black?

10. elanglois
    Lollipop Sep 1, 2017

elanglois , Sep 1, 2017 :
    Yes, substratum. Android O is OMS compatible out of the box.

11. elanglois
    Lollipop Sep 1, 2017

elanglois , Sep 1, 2017 :
    since first OP device? May be an exaggeration.

12. Deactivated User
    Sep 1, 2017

13. nirajbhusal
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  14. Rafal Jozwiak
    Froyo Sep 1, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  15. Vamsi Varun
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  16. ngpbay
    Froyo Sep 1, 2017

ngpbay , Sep 1, 2017 :
    Stable version do not have any best features to describe here..while beta is beast..

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  17. durgraj17
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2017

durgraj17 , Sep 1, 2017 :
    lets see., fringers cross !!!!

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  18. SB130212
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  19. Bryan91u
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2017

Bryan91u , Sep 1, 2017 :
    You can see some videos of Android O on youtube with some top features. One of it is the video screen mode.

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  20. Ravi BINAVAT
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 1, 2017