Which OxygenOS features do you like best?

1. nikkunarula
    Eclair Sep 1, 2017

nikkunarula , Sep 1, 2017 :
    app lock should be like mi phones did in latest naught update no one can read whats app massage without opening the app it says content hidden and when we unlock the app by fingerprint is then shows the massage

2. sauron.cnp
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2017

3. eadelr
    Eclair Sep 1, 2017

4. iamtrunal
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2017

iamtrunal , Sep 1, 2017 :
    The feature where you stop giving anymore updates for your older devices. That should be the best pick

awesomeX1 likes this.
  5. ash23
    Jelly Bean Sep 1, 2017

6. ash23
    Jelly Bean Sep 1, 2017

ash23 , Sep 1, 2017 :
    not sure if it's possible, but I think a collaboration between OnePlus and arise sound developers would be amazing. Imagine if the awesome eq and sound driver's from viper were integrated directly into oxygen OS. One of the main reasons I would never switch to another os other than Android is Viper4android, truly a unique sound experience. With oneplus's history of integrating third party softwares, I think it's at least in the realm of possibilities. It's easy enough to get viper with root, so before somebody tells me to just root my phone and flash it, I have. I only suggest this for those who don't want to modify their device but get the best and most personal sound quality possible out of the box

7. NoInspiration
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2017

8. hhuseyinlif
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2017

hhuseyinlif , Sep 1, 2017 :
    O accept Oxygen OS is very good but it need file and tab system with app hide function.

9. Deactivated User
    Sep 1, 2017

10. adityakumara
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2017

11. camohan
    Moderator Moderator Sep 1, 2017

camohan , Sep 1, 2017 :
    Ahh..I am quiet late to party and most probably every suggestions would have been pointed out by users.
    But still here are few which I would still like to suggest as incremental :
    1. Under Settings, Button - Long press or double tap action should give an option relating to Advance Power Menu i.e. Power off, Reboot, Recovery, bootloader.
    2. Double tap to sleep can be a welcome feature.
    3. Substratum support, in case Oneplus does not plan to add RGB accent colors (though personally RGB colors would be awesome.
    4. Customising vibration patter can be a fun feature.

Very important - Oneplus Laboratory feature Power notification controls can be added as open feature instead of hidden one. It is really useful for day to day use. I can confirm though experimental it works like a charm.

Deactivated User likes this.
  12. sshundal2006
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2017

13. Marcin Kiszka
    Eclair Sep 1, 2017

14. QuakeGio83
    Froyo Sep 1, 2017

QuakeGio83 , Sep 1, 2017 :
    something like Samsung Dex. OP5 it is so powerful and I believe that can be a very good replacement for basic PC tasks. just connect to display with wireless connection plus mouse and keyboard through Bluetooth and you can works [e]1f44c[/e][e]263a[/e]️

15. kb.sarfaraz
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2017

16. Joe.K
    Froyo Sep 1, 2017

Deactivated User likes this.
  17. G_SUNNYS_MATION_SCTv
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2017

G_SUNNYS_MATION_SCTv , Sep 1, 2017 :
    1. Oneplus 5 new updates features and performance and if u haven't received this latest update via ota dont worry here are the tips that how you can install it manually to your oneplus 5

18. jula
    Donut Sep 1, 2017

jula , Sep 1, 2017 :
    I'm seriously happy with switching to the OnePlus 5 from the iPhone 7. And the latest update is awesome!

19. Machorahul
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2017

20. Piyush_Khanduja1
    Froyo Sep 1, 2017

Piyush_Khanduja1 , Sep 1, 2017 :
    Provide some more font styles with the next update plus give only fingerprint mode for the app locker. The camera app also lacks some features like In-App filters as well as option for taking a bothie .