Answered which phone should I buy?

1. HardArtiFact
    Eclair Dec 6, 2018

HardArtiFact , Dec 6, 2018 :
    My brother was considering of buying an Android Phone. So he asked me which one is better. I've only used OnePlus devices as till date so I'm not sure how well other brands perform. I've heard pixel has a better camera and gets the updates and all very early but it looks ugly. Is there any phone better than OnePlus 6t? I don't like Samsung's user interface though there phones like s9 and note 9 look really nice.

2. Preceptor
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 6, 2018

Preceptor , Dec 6, 2018 :
    It depends on Mobile Budget.. if you want to go for high end phones then you may have two or three options.. In middle segment and lower segment you have more options.

but if you want to go for devices in comparison to OnePlus than it depends what feature would you like most because all other premium phone like google pixel, samsung or apple are selling one of their feature.. Pixel focusses on low light camera, samsung aesthetic looks and camera and apple has its own segment..

buntycubal and HardArtiFact like this.
  3. Baymax
    Marshmallow Dec 7, 2018

Baymax , Dec 7, 2018 :
    Hey Arti
    As ashutosh stated. It depends on your budget. But as for Android devices you really can't go wrong with OnePlus. I'm not brown nosing either. There has been a reason that most of the devices I've owned have sported a OnePlus brand.
    But if the budget is higher than OnePlus prices then the sky's the limit as the smartphone variety grows.

Hope this helps with your question.

buntycubal and HardArtiFact like this.
  4. HardArtiFact
    Eclair Dec 7, 2018

HardArtiFact , Dec 7, 2018 :
    My brother is currently using iphone and asked me to tell him a good Android phone as he is looking out to try Android. I think he can afford phones below 999$. He lives in US. He is a non tech guy so he won't be looking for updates and all.

5. Baymax
    Marshmallow Dec 7, 2018

Baymax , Dec 7, 2018 :
    Well he can pretty much look into any device he wants to at that budget. Though he could save a lot by choosing OnePlus ;)

Also remember to use the Reply button when replying to other users here.

buntycubal likes this.
  6. HardArtiFact
    Eclair Dec 7, 2018

HardArtiFact , Dec 7, 2018 :
    thanks and I'll remember reply option next time.

Baymax likes this.
  7. Baymax
    Marshmallow Dec 7, 2018

Baymax , Dec 7, 2018 :
    No problem bud.

Do you have any further questions?