Which Version would you buy? (16 oder 64 GB)

?

Which one you will buy when the 16GB costs 350€ and the 64GB 399€?

Poll closed Apr 22, 2014.
  1. 16GB (350€)

17.4%
  2. 64GB (399€)

82.8%
  1. Cuerex
    KitKat May 1, 2014

Cuerex , May 1, 2014 :
    16GB is enough for 500 songs and a bunch of photos taken with your camera..

but since the 64GB is so cheap, i will probably get this instead

BobTheBuilder likes this.
  2. adamnelson64
    Froyo May 1, 2014

3. oneplusisbest
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 1, 2014

oneplusisbest , May 1, 2014 :
    Yes 16 should be enough if you do not download any movies (movies take up much more space than apps and music (most of the time)). I also recommend that you not get console games on your phone i.e. nab 2k14 they take up almost 1 gb and just play them on the computer or console. If you have music, apps, and other stuff 16 gb is plenty.

BobTheBuilder and beatboxer38 like this.
  4. beatboxer38
    Donut May 1, 2014

beatboxer38 , May 1, 2014 :
    if you are going to use the phone to listen to music and store other documents like pictures then you need larger space. i would get the 64gb but again it depends on your budget. you can always purchase an ipod and buy the 16 gb one plus , in terms of saving money.

5. BobTheBuilder
    Honeycomb May 1, 2014

BobTheBuilder , May 1, 2014 :
    Thanks guys! Your responses help a lot. How much space does app cache and basic apps (like Facebook, a few small games (candy crush type games), and a couple of other utility apps) take?

6. Court Mejias

Court Mejias , May 1, 2014 :
    I posted a few days ago that the 16gb will have 12gb left out of box. For a normal user that should be enough. But if you think you need the 64gb then its up to you.

7. AndrewNguyen
    Honeycomb May 1, 2014

AndrewNguyen , May 1, 2014 :
    I would say 1GB max and that's probably being a little generous with just those handful of apps. Games are the bigger issue, and I don't mean Candy Crush I mean games like Modern Combat which can be 1GB on its own.

8. beatboxer38
    Donut May 1, 2014

beatboxer38 , May 1, 2014 :
    that takes up ram which is 3 gb included in the phone its not the storage memory , i personally think 12 gb is more than enough if you do alot of social networking plus games , a heavy- loaded game is around 11-18 mb (exagerated) depending on the game.

9. oneplusisbest

oneplusisbest , May 1, 2014 :
    You really should not play cheap mobile knockoffs of console games on your phone.

10. Jonclark
    Eclair May 1, 2014

Jonclark , May 1, 2014 :
    I would apt for the 64gb. Its a lot more future proof than the 16gb. Its the better value for the price point of the two. I'm a college student too and I know $50 is hard to come by but the sacrifice will save you a lot of heartache later. This about it....5.5" is a good enough screens to read ebooks on and look through powerpoint presentations on the go. You will need the space.

11. AndrewNguyen
    Honeycomb May 1, 2014

AndrewNguyen , May 1, 2014 :
    Hey, I never said I liked them or played them! But apparently XCOM is really good, and it's 3.6GB in size....

12. SexyHyde

SexyHyde , May 1, 2014 :
    I personally would go for 64GB as I feel it's worth it. If OnePlus had charged much more I would stick with 16GB.
    When I moved to my 16GB HTC One X, I was worried about if it would work out, as I had been using a Desire HD with numerous microSD Cards. Turns out I need not have worried. I use a file explorer to keep on top of my files when needed, and I use USB OTG for times when I want to take movies / music by the bucket load with me. This works out better than microSD as I have a USB which I can transfer files to other peoples phone/tablet/PC much more easily. With microSD before sometimes I had no way of moving files to certain devices as there was no card reader. I also do a lot of downloading on my phone as I get good WiFi and although it would be nice to have more, it's certainly doable on 16GB.

13. hunmin
    Honeycomb May 1, 2014

hunmin , May 1, 2014 :
    Gaming and movie takes up alot of space otherwise go with the 16GB.

14. MSD

MSD , May 1, 2014 :
    I've voted according to my usage..But it differs from user to user. I'll go for the 64GB version myself.

15. rth121

rth121 , May 1, 2014 :
    Depending on your apps and contents (music, movie, etc.), it might be enough. Though the 64gb version is only $50 more, it seems to be the better value. I would get the 16gb version myself, but if the photo size are big, then it definitely won't be enough as my current iPhone 5S is 16gb but I take a lot of photos, it is lacking space for sure.

16. psymin
    Honeycomb May 1, 2014

psymin , May 1, 2014 :
    16gb for me, I have an iPod to store my music. My phone mainly stores pics abd very few games :). Aside from that the white on this phone is just beautiful

17. rishabh0924

18. GetMe1
    Froyo May 1, 2014

19. nich
    Cupcake May 1, 2014

nich , May 1, 2014 :
    I'm pretty sure the majority of people are willing to pay only 50$ extra for the 64GB, it's worth it.

20. jostalli
    Eclair May 1, 2014

jostalli , May 1, 2014 :
    I've had 16gb phones for the last 5 years so I'll be good with a 16gb OnePlus One