White spots on the back and sides of phone

1. OhelNo Cupcake Dec 30, 2017

OhelNo, Dec 30, 2017 :
    That works? For real?
    I have the same problem on OP5 Midnight Black

Bruh, i think that's not the case for ur phone. Those things reflecting from ur phone is probably chipped anodized aluminum. It can't be restored tbh. Unless you are professional in terms of metal comp.

2. karanhasija1 Cupcake Aug 4, 2018

karanhasija1, Aug 4, 2018 :
    Okay, to shed somw light on this. I have the same thing and searched for white spits on phone's back and the first post was literally from Oneplus, I have a 3t and am well aware , if you charge any aluminium phone, you should always remove the cover aluminium is a conductor of electiciele to some extent. I came for a FIX ans saw this post where people are blaming OP ane spigen rather than accepting that they didn't know of the phenomenon. My friend had a iPhone 7 and had the same problem. The closest solution is a recoat of aluminium or as
    G_lokesh_rahul_CxES stated above , tape the inside so it doesn't react at all.
    Enjoy your phone people if you use a cover you probably won't ever leave your phone Naked, so the problem won't even be noticeable.
    And if you are reading this article ans your phone has like 4-5 dots and you won't no further white dots, I recommend removing the backcover every time and (if you are crazy) use a 1 Amp charger instead of the dash charger to nullify the reaction

3. L1533383477580 Cupcake Aug 4, 2018

4. S1552148036388 Cupcake May 9, 2019

S1552148036388, May 9, 2019 :
    Same issue i replaced the back cause to original i bought op5 cheap and needed screen replacement and back the back is still new only one white dot but it does not feel damaged surface is smooth on the dot doesn't come off aswell i use a transparant case with top and bottom of phone black color and i care for my device really handling it safe doesn't matter how good you care for your phone always something will happen nothing stays new and undamaged unfortunatly but its not op's fault cause the phone works perfectly friends of me dropped it while an argument dropped with case one it no damage on that moment only original screen protector broke but phone is working correctly and perfectly i am going to wait some time and replace the shell with a grey silverish one

5. G_Max_Pasley_LQjV Cupcake Aug 10, 2019

6. S1552148036388 Cupcake Aug 10, 2019

S1552148036388, Aug 10, 2019 :
    Something will always happen with a device trough time unfortunatly doesn't matter how good you care for it