Who are You? Introduce Yourself, and Drop a Selfie!

1. LittleBunny
    Honeycomb May 5, 2017

LittleBunny , May 5, 2017 :
    Hey everybody, I'm Tobias, and I live in Ohio. I'm new to the community and had just been gifted my first OnePlus phone. I have the OnePlus 3T, 64 GB Soft Gold. I'm running on the software that came with this phone, and so far I'm loving all of the options that comes with the "vanilla" OS. I also love how lossless the camera is when it takes pictures. It almost feels like the quality goes over what I can see with my own eyes!
    A little bit about me: I like to draw, write, take photographs (of silly shit, myself, and scenery), and sleep a lot. I have a boyfriend who does music, and I make album art for him. I do my artwork (primarily) digitally, and his music is made digitally as well. Some day we would like to expand more collaboratively; have people commission us.
    Three things that I like are Gorillaz, The Walking Dead (game, could never get into the show), and classic Spyro games.
    Three things I dislike are bigots, closed-minded people, and dark chocolate. It's just bitter and gross.
    My biggest fear is really anything that has more than four legs. Mostly spiders. I have a very severe phobia of spiders. One day I killed this nasty looking pale spider (completely white, almost ghostly white) in my room. Later I went on a walk, and I saw a similar one on the ground. I moved away from it and kept walking, but it was following me. I felt like it was out to get me, so I killed it. And one time, my sister trapped a wolf spider (or was it a woods spider??) in a jar. It was on the side of the house, and these sorts of spiders are not common in residential areas as I have read. I touched the jar, and the thing stuck it's legs up and shot venom right where my finger was, for a solid two seconds. I'd never seen anything do that. I was actually pretty terrified. To this day I just can't stand the sight of one. My skin gets this feeling like something is crawling all over, and I begin to itch, and break out in hives. This can last for hours, and give me panic attacks so please don't think it's funny to drop a picture of one in this thread; thanks.
    And finally, like the term or hate it, we all do it. We've all taken at least one selfie. So let's be positive, and love ourselves! Drop a picture of yourself in your introduction. I mean you don't *have* to, but I figure it's a good way to get comfortable and positive.
    1494019089224.jpg

Attached Files:

2. The1Lion
    Marshmallow May 5, 2017

The1Lion , May 5, 2017 :
    Welcome to the community - that pic for my avatar is me, bloody nose and all :p But at least there's not more than four legs... ;)

3. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert May 5, 2017

Baymax , May 5, 2017 :
    Greetings, I am Baymax. The personal forum assistant. Enjoy your stay here.

IMG_20170505_164055_2_2_2_2_2.png Decided to wear my mask today.
    And decided to wear red.
    Here is a better photo.
    IMG_20170505_164055_3.png

Last edited: May 5, 2017

4. Max.Mar
    Jelly Bean May 5, 2017

5. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow May 5, 2017

Last edited: May 11, 2017

6. SimonRam
    Lollipop May 5, 2017

SimonRam , May 5, 2017 :
    Welcome to the forum.
    Remember, the louder you scream the faster it goes.
    ;)

7. JustPlayingHard
    Gingerbread May 5, 2017

JustPlayingHard , May 5, 2017 :
    Well, your profile picture is DOOMGuy sooo

8. meatandy
    Oreo May 5, 2017

FutureChef, Sun90, Kattis and 15 others like this.
  9. lostLambda
    Lollipop May 5, 2017

10. LittleBunny
    Honeycomb May 6, 2017

LittleBunny , May 6, 2017 :
    I don't know what I am some days haha :^)
    Tobi sounds better.

11. LittleBunny
    Honeycomb May 6, 2017

I usually just talk to myself a lot to calm myself down if I see a spider. I try to avoid screaming lol

SimonRam likes this.
  12. LittleBunny
    Honeycomb May 6, 2017

Onepluszan likes this.
  13. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert May 6, 2017

Baymax , May 6, 2017 :
    Indeed. Red is a good color.

The1Lion likes this.
  14. Heisenberg_009
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 6, 2017

Erebus45, Altijd, Praty_28 and 2 others like this.
  15. The1Lion
    Marshmallow May 6, 2017

The1Lion , May 6, 2017 :
    Yes, all guys are doomed, even those playing hard which can be easily misunderstood... :eek::p

Sun90 and john3293 like this.
  16. The1Lion
    Marshmallow May 6, 2017

The1Lion , May 6, 2017 :
    Just get a hammer and kill it

Subho_INDIA, Sun90 and john3293 like this.
  17. F_Anil_Gautam_BcSP
    Froyo May 6, 2017

daive®, Manna.subhakankha and Dunnow like this.
  18. varma246
    Lollipop May 6, 2017

varma246 , May 6, 2017 :
    Welcome to the forum little bunny.
    I bought a gift for you.
    I hope u like them. See the pic
    images (11).jpg
    Have a great fun in forum bunny..... Lol
    Just kidding.

19. pojr
    Jelly Bean May 6, 2017

20. LittleBunny
    Honeycomb May 6, 2017

Where did I say I wanted fans..? Golly gee negative Nancy, heavens forbid I try to start a self-positive introduction thread. Especially for new users (like myself) to feel comfortable in the community.
    I hope you find happiness someday!