Who is David M.? Create the backstory and win the Buds Z2!

1. O1642161099630
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2022

O1642161099630 , Jan 14, 2022 :
    I'am sure that he is a David.M because
    1. He is bald and has a beard
    2.Even his profession is lie
    3.He even lied about his name deville
    4.He is like 6ft
    My backstory - He is a terrorist and he want to kill people from the other country who is against them so he wanted to know all the plans that other country people are doing in his country so he went to the against country and started killing the people who don't like his country and he became the most wanted criminal no one knows his face soon he became rich and he joined the secret agency of the against country to know their plans to fight with his country so after he joined he went to the training for that agency as he is a terrorist he has extraordinary skills that surprised every one and the agency thought that he is very strong and they kept him the head of the agency and he knows all the plans that they are doing and he somehow stopped some plans on fighting against their country in this way more people came from his country to do this and one guy caught for doing some crimes and in this way terrorist is in the form of spy and killing people

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022

2. dsmonteiro
    Infamous Mastermind Staff Member Jan 14, 2022

Stickied Post
    dsmonteiro , Jan 14, 2022 :
    If you need context:

(Or just watch the launch event here)​

3. AlienEye
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jan 14, 2022

Starcommander and Mr. BG like this.
  4. dsmonteiro

That's a photoshop session away.

Starcommander, Mr. BG and anunayC like this.
  5. Bobbie63
    Nougat Jan 14, 2022

Bobbie63 , Jan 14, 2022 :
    If I'm going to create "the Backstory" i want to go in with a blank mind. I didn't make my mind up yet but maybe I'll come up with something.

6. Tobikage
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Jan 14, 2022

Tobikage , Jan 14, 2022 :
    IMG_20220114_174452.jpg
    :rolleyes:

7. sumitMZ007
    Jelly Bean Jan 14, 2022

sumitMZ007 , Jan 14, 2022 :
    I guess David Monteiro @dsmonteiro is David M as the following specification matches him:
    1. he is a community consultant
    2. he is bald
    3. might be 6ft tall at least
    4. he might be born in Germany

The back story for his criminal mindset:
    As a child, his father got him a phone but it was boring but he still he got interested in them because they hold lots of data, he came to know that with the phone becoming part of daily life in future he pursued his career in engineering and he knew that data holds the power to control the human race as people can pay any amount to keep their private data hidden . he got into a big smartphone company and worked there on his hidden plan to control the human race. with each OTA update, that company made to a smartphone, he used to push his own hidden app with OTA which use to get installed on peoples devices without knowing them . that app used to run in the background and use to get unnoticed and it used to connect to CriminalDavid server once online and send all the users data to the server. this process continued till the company got adopted by another big company and David still runs his criminal game sitting on a chair and sipping coffee, his bigger plan is to use cryptocurrency to get untraceable to extort money from people whose data he is having.
    David speaks less on working hours and does extra time to work on his server and the smartphone company thinks David is the sincere bald guy who doesn't get angry and works even on holidays. but they don't know what David is cooking.

8. Bobbie63
    Nougat Jan 14, 2022

DIVITH.C, Daniel D., atenaa and 6 others like this.
  9. Tobikage
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Jan 14, 2022

Tobikage , Jan 14, 2022 :
    Pretty sure he gets paid handsomely :tearsofjoy:

10. dsmonteiro

reface-2022-01-14-12-15-03.gif

atenaa, Caomhin, dom_k and 8 others like this.
  11. Iamhasannaqvi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 14, 2022

Daniel D., atenaa and Mr. BG like this.
  12. Cheetosdust
    Moderator, Content Coordinator Moderator Writers' Club Jan 14, 2022

atenaa, Caomhin, McJader and 3 others like this.
  13. Mayur869
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2022

Mr. BG likes this.
  14. philos64
    Community Hero 2020 Jan 14, 2022

atenaa, McJader, dom_k and 2 others like this.
  15. helldrifter
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2022

helldrifter , Jan 14, 2022 :
    said:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022

Mr. BG likes this.
  16. Batman360
    Oneplus Co-Creator Award 2021, Accessory Tester Writers' Club Jan 14, 2022

Mr. BG, dsmonteiro and Tobikage like this.
  17. SJBoss
    Lollipop Jan 14, 2022

SJBoss , Jan 14, 2022 :
    You're MrMiked :rolleyes:

You live in Japan, since ancient times, You and Carl are arch enemies. There has been many wars between you two but all behind the scenes, legends say your rivalry was the cause of rise and fall of many civilizations and maybe even world wars one way or another you guys were involved.

I've been trying to find more data on you guys but you've managed to cover your traces pretty neatly (I mean that's a given with immortal beings) still there's one theory that stuck with me and points at you and him the more I think about it, I've find similarities between you guys and Sub Zero and Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, the story is heavily inspired by you and carl, I'm starting to believe you are the cold one since infiltrating his establishment then banishing and discrediting him for his life's work is pretty cold right? :rolleyes: You left him with literally nothing. I know I need more proof, but I'm afraid that, I might not live to tell the tale even if I managed to get to it. There's some strange people (in suits mind you :rolleyes: ) who have been following me, Now that I think about it I shouldn't have made this post.... O maigawd they'rehere!! Hel...Jsbsledjdhdkdoriruskmapxjdjdl

18. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Writers' Club Jan 14, 2022

19. camohan
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Jan 14, 2022

20. Starcommander
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9RT 5G Writers' Club Jan 14, 2022

atenaa and Tobikage like this.