Who is from where? what is it like being a Oneplus user? via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile

1. JakeGo37 , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Nov 21, 2019 :
    What is it like being a Oneplus user in your state or country?

I come from. Chicago, IL. So far I have only met one other person with a Oneplus phone. I speak about it all the time. Explaining every fine detail to the point and comparing it. When others ask what phone I have, they have never herd of it. My goal is to ambassador to them how it is the ideal phone for many uses of the day to day life.

What is your story?
    View attachment 1185059

jayanyway likes this.
  2. DimStyle
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

DimStyle , Nov 22, 2019 :
    I live in St. Augustine, FL. I get a few questions about the phone but most people don't notice.

3. jayanyway
    US Brand Ambassador Nov 22, 2019

jayanyway , Nov 22, 2019 :
    Hey there! Fellow Chicagoan here. I feel the same way about OnePlus. People constantly ask me "woah your camera pops up?! What are you using?" and it blows their mind the specs we're running at the price we pay. I have been lucky enough to be selected as a brand ambassador for OnePlus. It's been an incredible journey so far. Maybe we'll run into each other one of these days =]

JakeGo37 likes this.
  4. CayucosMan
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2019

CayucosMan , Nov 30, 2019 :
    I'm from Salt Lake City. So far I haven't met anyone else who has a OnePlus phone. Several people have said they have heard good things about OnePlus phones. Most of the rest of my family are iPhone users. I used to be a Samsung Galaxy Note user but decided to make a switch. I've had my OnePlus 7 Pro for almost a month and really like it.

JakeGo37 likes this.
  5. kaarth
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2019

kaarth , Nov 30, 2019 :
    From India originally, recently moved to US for education. Some of my fellow country mates and some Chinese students are the only people who have Oneplus devices I have seen while here.

JakeGo37 likes this.
  6. JakeGo37 , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Dec 1, 2019 :
    how do you become a brand ambassador? i continue to always catch someones eye with this phone. and continue always persuade with everything and anything that stands out in this phone.

7. Secondbushome
    Eclair Dec 4, 2019

Secondbushome , Dec 4, 2019 :
    Outside of when I worked the OnePlus 7 Pro launch event in NYC earlier this year, I've only met one other person who had a OnePlus phone. Granted, whoever has a OnePlus phone seems to always be really into OnePlus.

8. jayanyway
    US Brand Ambassador Dec 4, 2019

jayanyway , Dec 4, 2019 :
    Sorry for the delay in response, busy at work this time of year. So, OnePlus sent out an email about 2 years ago asking for US residents to sign up to become a brand ambassador and I was one of the lucky few to be selected. Just keep doing your thing & stay active in the forums. Never know when we might need new ambassadors =]