Who is from where? what is it like being a Oneplus user?

1. 1Love.
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2021

1Love. , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 4, 2021 :
    Hey St.August.

*1Love*
    * here still trying to figure out how to work figure out all the amenities the Nord had to offer, kind a the opposite of A Nord Nerd , more like the Noid if you have any thing that you can help a fellow Nord+1 out I surely would love to reveal all that is capable . Don't know what ?,1, 2,3 ask.
    Thank you*1Love*
    P.s. love it's originality.

3. Q1625633565724
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2021

Q1625633565724 , Jul 7, 2021 :

4. Q1625633565724
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2021

6. pds324 , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jul 12, 2021 :
    Hey all,one plus 8 pro user here in Frederick MD....I've had a number of people ask me about my phone, mainly co worker's,their amazed how fast it is and how big it is,I tell them it's a One plus and I get a blank stare, they've never heard of it,I told them Google it and be in awe....hell,I even got my wife to switch from that crap iphone she had.... OnePlus 4life.

7. Frank Piercy
    Eclair Jul 13, 2021

Frank Piercy , Jul 13, 2021 :
    Evening everyone! New owner of a OnePlus 9 here in New England, Connecticut to be specific. I went into TMobile looking to get a Samsung, but when I saw Hasselblad on the display I had to find out more about and decided to give it a shot! So far I love it!

ShadowWalker20 likes this.
  8. IH8Speedbumps
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2021

IH8Speedbumps , via OnePlus 7T Pro 5G , Jul 19, 2021 :
    Colorado. My first OP phone is a 7t pro 5g McLaren. It's a love/hate relationship. This phone could be SO great, but it seems like OP doesn't care about fixing bugs. And it's buggy!
    I bought it a while ago after keeping an eye on OP in tech news. They seemed like a company that did the right thing. They made awesome phones that users actually wanted. They listened and fixed bugs, updated the right things, made the right choices/upgrades/modifications...
    But now... I get the feeling they don't give a youknowwhat. New phones are minor increments better than previous models and cost more and more. Bugs don't get fixed. Their phone line-up is convoluted. I don't think they can properly support all the different models.
    I wonder why they teamed up with Hasselblad for the 9 pro. It barely scored better than my 7t pro! No, I know. They wanted to make money. Seems like that all they care about now.
    This will be my last OP unless there's a turn around.

9. Kayla Love TXdfw
    Cupcake Oct 4, 2021

Kayla Love TXdfw , Oct 4, 2021 :

10. Kayla Love TXdfw
    Cupcake Oct 4, 2021

Kayla Love TXdfw , Oct 4, 2021 :
    Dallas, TX One Plus Nord 200 for personal use and also have a One Plus Nord N100 5G for work, etc. Still learning my way around all the features and functions but coming from years of Samsung Galaxy phones I am loving the One Plus phones! (Why I purchased a second)

Frank Piercy and jayanyway like this.
  11. trekkigirltx
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2021

trekkigirltx , Nov 7, 2021 :
    I'm from west Texas. Only had those phone a couple weeks. Aside from a couple of little inconvenient features that it differs from my s10 I like it. I miss the dual bluetooth, I really miss the seamless switching from wifi to data. Now I have to turn off my wifi if there is wifi around that in not logged into my phone will not work. At first I thought this camera was better but I think the s10 use clearer.