Who of you actually want oxygen os? I personally prefer Cyanogen and hope we get an update soon.

?

Who of you actually want oxygen os?

1. I want oxygen os?

227 vote(s)
    33.4%
  2. I want Cyanogen?

379 vote(s)
    55.7%
  3. Don't care as long as I can make calls.

74 vote(s)
    10.9%
  1. amrit24
    Gingerbread Feb 9, 2015

amrit24 , Feb 9, 2015 :
    It would be too foolish to compete CM12 with an OS which is not yet unveiled. Better we'll run a poll on 12 Feb. or on the day when users will get a hands-on on it.

2. nToxik
    Honeycomb Feb 9, 2015

nToxik , Feb 9, 2015 :
    This poll and thread is stupid. How can you compare the two if only one currently exists? Please lock this thread.

gringoboy likes this.
  3. jamiephan
    Honeycomb Feb 9, 2015

jamiephan , Feb 9, 2015 :
    Well, the opo have a cyanogen logo at the back...
    so its not match if not using cyanogen lol
    Well, be honest.. looking forward for oxygen os

4. Manningham
    Cupcake Feb 10, 2015

Manningham , Feb 10, 2015 :
    It seems like if anyone can pull off making a lightweight, efficient and non-intrusive OS work on their first try then it's got to be OnePlus.. Oxygen might be fine

5. mr.ignor
    Gingerbread Feb 10, 2015

mr.ignor , Feb 10, 2015 :
    I actually root for OnePlus One ! That's why I bought their phone in the first place!
    I would LOVE if they could pull of a GREAT Os ! ...and with that win over all our heart's of us who like Cyanogen mod's... In my opinion stock android L with all the perk's and customization of Cyanogen would be PERFECT..!
    I will be happy as long as my OnePlusOne keep's on rocking! :cool:
    PEACE & RESPECT to ALL ! ;)

6. erzengelsachiel
    KitKat Feb 10, 2015

erzengelsachiel , Feb 10, 2015 :
    Pfft, ***** please! You high?

gringoboy likes this.
  7. Deactivated User
    Feb 10, 2015

ageorgiou likes this.
  8. StinkySocky
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 10, 2015

StinkySocky , Feb 10, 2015 :
    Well, I don't know considering THE ONLY THING WE ACTUALLY KNOW ABOUT OXYGENOS IS THE NAME.

9. Anant Goel

Anant Goel , Feb 10, 2015 :
    just give me lollipop , whether in cm12 , OOS or stock or any other, it should be FULLY stable and ota

ageorgiou likes this.
  10. Deactivated User
    Feb 10, 2015

ageorgiou likes this.
  11. boxter

boxter , Feb 10, 2015 :
    CM was a big selling point of this phone. And part of it its not just customization options, but also reliability and reputation. I am all for CM right now, simply because we know absolutely nothing about oxygen

ageorgiou likes this.
  12. ageorgiou

ageorgiou , Feb 10, 2015 :
    I am asking if you actually want a new Os or if you are happy with Cyanogen. Personally I don't want to change because I am more than happy with cyanogenmod I just hope we continue to receive updates so that we are not forced to move to oxygen os.

13. CarDusan

ageorgiou likes this.
  14. OOS
    Donut Feb 10, 2015

15. shelton.dsouza
    Cupcake Feb 10, 2015

shelton.dsouza , Feb 10, 2015 :
    I want Oxygen OS. We won't get OTA updates in India with Cyanogen and since Oxygen is apparently close to stock Android Lollipop I'd prefer having that which will also enable us to get OTA updates.

16. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Feb 10, 2015

dsmonteiro , Feb 10, 2015 :
    As it was already said in several places:

Cyanogen will keep receiving updates.

So yes, this thread doesn't make that much sense because they are not mutually exclusive and because we can't compare them at this moment.

gringoboy likes this.
  17. nToxik
    Honeycomb Feb 10, 2015

nToxik , Feb 10, 2015 :
    Well it looks like we will see CM support and updates until the 2 year contract is over. I am guessing that you will need to switch to OxygenOS after that if you still want updates.

18. allenc
    Cupcake Feb 10, 2015

allenc , Feb 10, 2015 :
    The selling point for me were CM's privacy controls, something that I hope, not only continues but is improved and deepened. I otherwise don't care about the fine details of the OS, just so long as it works.

19. nebrandroid
    Honeycomb Feb 10, 2015

nebrandroid , Feb 10, 2015 :
    Why do you need to know what others will do? You seem pretty decided on CM, so what's the point of the question?

20. MtnBykr

MtnBykr , Feb 10, 2015 :
    I'm willing to give OxygenOS a shot! Call me a fanboy, but I have been overly impressed with OnePlus, so I am excited to see what they might have in store for their own OS!