Who Owns A Smartwatch?

?

Who owns/ has ordered a smartwatch and which one?

1. Pebble/Pebble Steel

24 vote(s)
    23.8%
  2. Galaxy Gear/Gear 2/Neo/Fit

4 vote(s)
    4.0%
  3. LG G Watch

12 vote(s)
    11.9%
  4. Samsung Gear Live

1 vote(s)
    1.0%
  5. Other

14 vote(s)
    13.9%
  6. Waiting for the 360

46 vote(s)
    45.5%
  1. sg01fc
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2015

sg01fc , Apr 6, 2015 :
    I have the Garmin Fenix 3. Not technically a smartwatch, but does pretty much everything a smartwatch does (call/text/weather/e-mail notifications, etc). Battery lasts about a week with three hours GPS on and bluetooth on all the time. Plus, it looks really nice.

2. Sinful_Saint
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 6, 2015

kermit88 likes this.
  3. karim khoury
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2015

4. AbandonedTrolley
    Jelly Bean Apr 6, 2015

AbandonedTrolley , Apr 6, 2015 :
    It's good for 2 days without worry, charging isn't as easy as others due to the position of the port and the dust cover.

As a watch I prefer it to the LG though.

5. godspeed
    Jelly Bean Apr 6, 2015

godspeed , Apr 6, 2015 :
    I wasnt quoting you ,son

6. Sinful_Saint

Sinful_Saint , Apr 6, 2015 :
    Yeah i know..i was just playing Search search with you:p

7. Chugz

Chugz , Apr 6, 2015 :
    I thought it looked ugly (no offence), which is why I chose the G Watch R. I'd love to have the GPS and Wi-Fi however, :)

8. jsciallo
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2015

jsciallo , Apr 6, 2015 :
    I have an LG Smart watch.... It works as it is intended to and with some apps even better than I anticipated...working my phones camera from the watch is priceless...

9. AbandonedTrolley
    Jelly Bean Apr 6, 2015

AbandonedTrolley , Apr 6, 2015 :
    Yeah I originally liked the LG but then changed to the metal Sony

10. westonb27
    Froyo Apr 6, 2015

westonb27 , Apr 6, 2015 :
    I'll make sure to do so! I should be receiving mine in May. If I don't see anything on the OP Forums, I'll make sure to leave a review and multiple pictures.

11. Deactivated User
    Apr 6, 2015

12. Swantzter
    Eclair Apr 6, 2015

Swantzter , Apr 6, 2015 :
    I got a $99 pebble, planning on a pebble steel or pebble time, I was never even thinking about "fancy, many sensors, colour screen, bla bla bla." i was heading for something that could save me time, control my music and have all the essentials my normal watch had. With no need to charge 3times a day, and not something flashy or fancy.
    I can use it in any weather conditions. Sun or rain always on and readable. Even in the dark with its light controlled back light. I can change the watchable to show the information I want, alarm is built in and I got a very good timer and stopwatch. I control my music form it, reads my message, and can even reply with predefined phrases I set. I use it for 2step authentication and even to get to know how many bpm a track has, useful for me as a musician. I can have MY watch the way I want with the functionality I need. That was all I asked for, and the price isn't bad...

13. thomas230898
    Gingerbread Apr 6, 2015

thomas230898 , Apr 6, 2015 :
    I have an LG G Watch and it is really useful. First of all I don't have to pull out my phone every time I get an email that is not important or pretty much any other useless notification and second my phone can be silent all the time. That way it can't distract anyone and I still know what's going on. I believe it helps and is more than useful.

psionandy and marionb like this.
  14. Sinful_Saint

15. GeorgeWalsh
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2015

GeorgeWalsh , Apr 6, 2015 :
    I didn't have a big budget so I bought this Pebble (http://www.mbreviews.com/pebble-smartwatch-review/). For now it behaves as it should, it's connected to Android (I heard it supports iOS as well), I was able to change it's display face, I can listen to music and install apps (there are a lot).
    I bought this smartwatch so that I don't have to check my phone every minute (I have a job that doesn't allow me to get distracted) abd I'm happy with my purchase.

psionandy likes this.
  16. Miky Tram

Miky Tram , Apr 6, 2015 :
    Ok, because I want to know if it's worth buying over other smartwatches.

17. Never Subtle

18. Pucksurfer

Pucksurfer , Apr 6, 2015 :
    Ya but i live in the usa

19. Nanmarie
    Eclair Apr 7, 2015

Nanmarie , Apr 7, 2015 :
    I have the Samsung Gear 2. My husband bought it for my birthday last year. I was surprised and impressed that he chose a tech gift for me. Besides using it to tell time, I use it for exercise.

20. alexplusworld
    Honeycomb Apr 7, 2015

alexplusworld , Apr 7, 2015 :
    It's one hell of a luxury lol I'm not spending a few hundred bucks for a peripheral like that.