Who thinks the OnePlus 6,/6T was the last true OnePlus flagship killer by OnePlus. via OnePlus 6

1. Ajay_ydv
    Gingerbread Mar 1, 2021

Ajay_ydv , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 1, 2021 :
    I have been using OnePlus 6 for more than 2 years now and I want to say one thing out loud that it (6 and 6T) was the last true OnePlus flagship killer by OnePlus. Please share your views on this.

2. ItsRavi25
    Jelly Bean Mar 2, 2021

Ajay_ydv, McJader and Caomhin like this.
  3. Hasan Khawari
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2021

Hasan Khawari , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 3, 2021 :
    I agree, I have A OnePlus 8T Which I Upgraded To 5 Months Ago From The OnePlus 6 And I Wasn't Excited, It Felt Like I Was Using The Same Phone With No Feature Upgrades Other Than 5G And Faster Charging, Literally Just 2 Upgrades In 3 Years. It's pathetic but at the same time OnePlus is better than every other Android company (since there trash and are worse) so while the new OnePlus phones have been complete trash there better than the (even more) overpriced alternatives

Ajay_ydv likes this.
  4. deepakmohank
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2021

Ajay_ydv likes this.
  5. Ajay_ydv
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2021

djorghios likes this.
  6. Ajay_ydv
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2021

Ajay_ydv , via OnePlus 6 , Mar 3, 2021 :
    Now the parent company of oppo, vivo and OnePlus is trying to make similar products. You can see for yourself by design just change the hardware a bit and software it can be sold as realme, narzo, oppo, vivo or iqoo. Just a bit of difference but it is all same. You can watch this video.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021

Y1531508033555 likes this.