who wants invites

1. rangelr
    Froyo Jul 9, 2014

rangelr , Jul 9, 2014 :
    Who you calling cupcake? Pick me and I will be back with more invites when I get mine.

2. madman29729
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2014

madman29729 , Jul 9, 2014 :
    i need an invite because the faster i get the phone the faster i can make ROMS for it!

3. famonaco
    Gingerbread Jul 9, 2014

4. Isma4344
    Gingerbread Jul 9, 2014

Isma4344 , Jul 9, 2014 :
    I am from New Jersey (near the Hudson River, literally a bus ride away from Times Square). I have never been able to win anything in my life but hopefully I will be able to win your attention as well as an invite. Since I've had my phone recently stolen, I have been surviving on a small prepaid phone. I have been waiting anxiously to get an invite for the One. I will be an undergraduate student this fall since I will be attending Syracuse University. The One Plus One is such a great device that I want to buy it so I can take the device with me when I leave home. I don't want to settle for anything else!
    I will also never sell any of my invites to anyone. I will give away invites I obtain to other fans. Actually, I will give away one invite to a close personal friend that lives around my area and the other to a forum member that lives in Texas. The last invite will be given to a forum member in need. The same way you are offering it to us with your generosity.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully I can win the invite.

-Isma4344

5. Deactivated User
    Jul 9, 2014

6. sinzx2
    Honeycomb Jul 9, 2014

sinzx2 , Jul 9, 2014 :
    I should get it because i want super phone with super camera to take a beautiful photo in this life & share it with everypeople , super storage to put anything i have, super light weight phone to easily carry with me, super customizeable phone to make my life even colorful,

7. apelann
    Jelly Bean Jul 9, 2014

apelann , Jul 9, 2014 :
    i need an invite caue my dog ate my phone
    hopefully you pick mebecause of this funniest response

8. Diegokafati
    Gingerbread Jul 9, 2014

Diegokafati , Jul 9, 2014 :
    Please share one with me. I need an invite for college. I have had no phone for almost 4 months. Please share an invite with me.

9. andershot
    Honeycomb Jul 9, 2014

andershot , Jul 9, 2014 :
    Every member on this forum has their own unique story as to why they would like an invite for this fabulous phone. I won't bore you with the details, but what I can promise you is that I want to continue the legacy of generosity to other forum members. If given an invite, I would pass on all of my extras to other forum members so we can meet everyone's needs, and build a sense of community where everyone feels that they have a reasonable chance of getting an invite.

10. vladashram
    Froyo Jul 10, 2014

11. Reflect Stratos
    KitKat Jul 10, 2014

Reflect Stratos , Jul 10, 2014 :
    Well....... I was sent to the great Buddhist mountains to challenge the colossal harem Naruto fox!!! I needed to research how to beat it....... But there was no wifi for my laptop!! And with no phone in sight.... I was killed in battle and also killed with every high school assignment I get. The One Plus One is my savior. Make a guys dream come true. #NeverSettle

12. Bsyde
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2014

Bsyde , Jul 10, 2014 :
    I bought my wife the Nexus 4 when it first came out. The first one we received fried the sim card the first day of use. we returned it in exchange for another. then she dropped it a few weeks after that before her case came in and shattered the screen. We sent it out for repair which was just past the very limited warranty date so it cost me half the price of the phone to fix it. It's been running great ever since until recently we were outside on the porch having a few drinks and she forgot it on the table outside when we went to bed. It just so happened to rain that night and I found the phone the next morning still on but soaked. it still runs but the USB port no longer works so it can only be charged with Qi wireless chargers. I've decided to try my hand at getting the OPO for myself and then give my wife my current Nexus 5. however, she's getting impatient and wants to purchase a Nexus 5 for herself. Please help

13. xstrike9999
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2014

xstrike9999 , Jul 10, 2014 :
    I would really like an invite. I have someone coming from the U.S. soon and it would be my only way to get the OPO. I would not be able to get it otherwise as I am not in one of the launch countries. not to mention the 100% customs tax levied in Pakistan on electronic items.

14. dsaute
    Cupcake Jul 10, 2014

15. daryxdj
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2014

daryxdj , Jul 10, 2014 :
    share your invitation with who inspires you most trust with a person who is active in various forums and one person that you're sure that the invitation does not sell on ebay, with one person that surely appreciates ONE PLUS ONE and with a person who definitely not receive the invitation because old and here and will get to sistema.Condividi d from the heart ;)I am part of a list, then later share with their

16. zain43
    Cupcake Jul 10, 2014

zain43 , Jul 10, 2014 :
    I want to buy one for my mom her 50th birthday is comoing up and i want to gift her some unique not that is easily accessible. I have been trying to get an invite but its kinda hard to get one.

17. anjgomez
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2014

18. ya_buddy2
    Eclair Jul 10, 2014

19. MrBelvedere
    Honeycomb Jul 10, 2014

MrBelvedere , Jul 10, 2014 :
    Dear @cole :
    Regardless the other member's super amazing stories and reasons, I'm gonna be honest:

Since the time I knew about this device on April, I joined the forum with the purpose of knowing more about it and, the more I was knowing about it, the more in love I was with it. I also showed it to several friends and relatives and most of them became very interested about the phone!
    But, due to the OnePlus' fake promises of availability I hold my breath since June and I'm still waiting for an invite. As I am member 27000-ish I don't expect to get an invite anytime soon and, according to statistics, I shouldn't get an invite from the contests (I've participated in all of them).
    So, I wish I could have the chance to get a OPO but I don't know what else I can do about it.
    I'd really appreciate the fact of getting one of your spare invites and, if I got it, I'd also give my other invites to another forum members because we're the ones who deserve them the most.
    Regards

20. aledesi
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2014

aledesi , Jul 10, 2014 :
    I'll send you my gf's b00bs pics: i'll shoot one in HDR, one in beauty mode, one with sepia filter, one in panorama mode and a macro. I'll also make a full review of them, telling you my impressions about the camera. Am I kidding? Maybe, but you'll never know unless you allow me to buy the OPO :p

Also i'll share my future invites with the forum members, opening a funny contest to choose the winners.