whoop there it is!

1. tylooor
    Gingerbread Oct 25, 2014

tylooor , Oct 25, 2014 :
    I got 2 of the cases I ordered! honestly i am very satisfied with them. I got a TPU black case and an aluminum edging case that came with a nice 9H tempered glass screen protector. I am still waiting on a bamboo case, a flip case, and flip case ( how could i not buy so many when theyre so cheap. like i got them for less then a single otterbox lol. Unfortunately i messed up the tempered glass because at first when i was doing the screen cleaning it looked fine and then when i set it there was this huge bubble because of a little speck which pissed me off. the little microfiber cleaning cloth didnt do very well it left fabric so whatever. If any of yall know how to clean it effectively that would be great as the screen is re-applicable and i can still rinse the adhesive part of the glass and it still works so thats nice. but back to the review. The aluminum bumper protector I love and will probably be my main case until i get the others, its nice how low profile it is but i still get to feel the sandstone back on the phone which I love. but the TPU case feels really nice as well and its a nice simple case which i like, if i get tired of the sandstone feel (which i dont think I will) i would love to go to this. Its also nice because its black and its the only one i have in that color. the others are red (aluminum), brown (flip),and bamboo which i will review when i get them.

gusuraman likes this.
  2. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Oct 25, 2014

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014

3. tylooor
    Gingerbread Oct 27, 2014

Linanc7, rorikk and gusuraman like this.
  4. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Oct 27, 2014

tylooor, Linanc7 and rorikk like this.
  5. rorikk
    Gingerbread Oct 27, 2014

6. deimos11
    KitKat Oct 27, 2014