61.4%
  2. Got a OnePlus Two/X and sticking with that

12.0%
  3. Nah, OnePlus Three is my thing

26.5%
  1. TheMan_Aman
    Gingerbread Jun 19, 2016

TheMan_Aman , Jun 19, 2016 :
    Hey guys, just a question. Who here Is sticking to their mighty OnePlus one after the release of OP3?

I got the OnePlus One and I think I'll stick with it for another year and see what OnePlus brings out next year, maybe it'll have specs that will actually be be considered an upgrade from the OPO.

What about you guys and girls?

armmani2001 and Bugru like this.
  2. robbiegast
    Honeycomb Jun 19, 2016

3. Rach
    Donut Jun 19, 2016

Rach , Jun 19, 2016 :
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with my OPO, but I couldn't resist this time! Patiently waiting for it to be delivered.

aakla likes this.
  4. Biefcake
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 19, 2016

armmani2001, lostLambda and Bugru like this.
  5. 6cmh3
    Gingerbread Jun 19, 2016

6cmh3 , Jun 19, 2016 :
    My OPO has been through hell. ive shattered the screen and got a crappy screen replacement. Afterwards i dropped it in water and that broke the speakers. I got yet another crappy replacement and now i have tinny af speakers. Also ive had a problem with my camera since i bought it so i am going to retire the phone for the OP3.

d1beats likes this.
  6. faqmix
    Donut Jun 19, 2016

faqmix , Jun 19, 2016 :
    Opo was the best phone experience i had. Worst thing it went thru was falling 3floors from stairs and it goes on and on. But the software if awfull with all those bugs.(latest release) so its stupid to update and get same issues :(

d1beats likes this.
  7. delpinsky

delpinsky , Jun 19, 2016 :
    I'm still with OnePlus One.

Why?

Lumia 950XL has a great, unaparalleled audio recording feature (Rich Recording). Very very good camera! But it's hot just after few shots taken with its Snapdragon 810. It's not Android, although it's not that bad the OS.

Galaxy S7 Edge has a great camera but it's still too expensive for my pockets.

LG V10 has a great dedicated audio DAC but it's still too expensive and it has a Snapdragon 810 808 (not so bad, not so good).

I want a dedicated audio DAC & ampli for headphones but OP3 doesn't have it, Lumia doesn't have it. S7 the same :(
    I want a very good camera and S7 is the top. Lumia is very good as well. LG V10 very good.

So I'm stuck. I can't have my perfect smartphone. I have to think again and again. I'm not in hurry, as OnePlus One is still great for my taste!

I'm looking forward to see the Zenfone 3 Deluxe.
    First photo samples of Axon 7 don't look that good...but it has a dedicated DAC and ampli.
    LG G5 is ugly and you need a mod (100€+) to have a dedicated DAC. Still too expensive.

The Perfect phone for me doesn't exists :D
    So eventually I'm going to buy an external USB audio DAC such as Dragonfly or similar ones.

p.s.
    OnePlus 3?
    Not as bad as I thought as first impression, and the camera looks decent.
    But..... Lumia tempts me and I could also wait for months and buy an S7 edge (although I hate the curved sides).

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016

armmani2001 and Bugru like this.
  8. Aceteria

Aceteria , Jun 19, 2016 :
    I'll upgrade most likely. I currently have an Opo and it has been my main phone for a long time. My first one died due to me wanting to try out Multirom and forgetting to back up my efs...which sucked. I had the choice to either get an Opx or just buy an Opo off of ebay. I went the ebay route and have been using it for the last 7 months. Haven't had an issue at all. Still my favorite phone of all time.

TheMan_Aman likes this.
  9. Bugru
    Jelly Bean Jun 20, 2016

Bugru , Jun 20, 2016 :
    Correction.. LG V10 has the Snapdragon 808.

delpinsky and Linanc7 like this.
  10. Thedulli
    Gingerbread Jun 20, 2016

Thedulli , Jun 20, 2016 :
    I took the plunge and I'm going for the oneplus 3. This is my second opo as the first was replaced by my insurance with a broken screen. My brother has the 2 and as much as I'm impressed by it, I was swayed by the more modern 3. My biggest concern with the one in my hand at the moment is how the battery has become - I did consider buying a new battery but I have just about enough money to get a completely new phone. Here's to the 3

11. nobelium76
    KitKat Jun 20, 2016

nobelium76 , Jun 20, 2016 :
    Unless something happens to my OPO I'll try to stick with it for another year. Everything works great so I don't see any reason to upgrade yet.

TheMan_Aman, armmani2001 and Bugru like this.
  12. risky1301
    Lollipop Jun 20, 2016

risky1301 , Jun 20, 2016 :
    I have a Nexus 6 as my daily driver, but still have my OPO, I put my sim in from time to time. My OPO is still rocking, I don't thing I'll ever get rid of it!

armmani2001 likes this.
  13. mangimoya
    Cupcake Jun 20, 2016

mangimoya , Jun 20, 2016 :
    I got the OnePlus One and I think I'll stay with it for one more year and see what OnePlus brings out one year from now, perhaps it'll have specs that will really be viewed as an overhaul from the OPO.

Love Back Puja

TheMan_Aman likes this.
  14. mwayner
    Lollipop Jun 20, 2016

mwayner , Jun 20, 2016 :
    Title should be, "Sign up for the League Of Troglodytes!":D. Still use my OPO occasionally and will never get rid of it. But I'm buying the OP3 anyway.:p

15. lostLambda
    Lollipop Jun 20, 2016

lostLambda , Jun 20, 2016 :
    My 1+1 has been serving me well for almost two years now. I would get the 3 if it had 128GB of storage. But it doesn't :(

TheMan_Aman likes this.
  16. armmani2001
    KitKat Jun 20, 2016

armmani2001 , Jun 20, 2016 :
    I am sticking to my OPO for now, just sold the OP3 today.. Maybe I buy it again in the future, need to see more camera reviews. OPO is still going strong..

17. armmani2001
    KitKat Jun 20, 2016

armmani2001 , Jun 20, 2016 :
    We are in the same boat, I love the S7 camera but hate the curves.. Not to mention its the price!
    OP3 looks really good but the camera is not as good..
    I am waiting for Axon 7, think that might be close to perfect one. :rolleyes:

risky1301 likes this.
  18. davidth90
    Cupcake Jun 20, 2016

davidth90 , Jun 20, 2016 :
    My 1+1 still work and nothing really happen to mine except for the screen protector. People thought my screen is broken but it is just the screen protector. I used a tempered glass. None of my friend know about one plus, so I introduced to them if they are using a android phone that is not the samsung s7 or s7 edge. The 1+3 look great but my phone is still fine. I have something connection problem sometime but it is still fine. Maybe I can wait until 1+5

19. risky1301
    Lollipop Jun 20, 2016

risky1301 , Jun 20, 2016 :
    If you get it, you have to let us know how it is. I've been eyeing it for awhile

armmani2001 likes this.
  20. kryshnakishore
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 20, 2016