why are people switching from OPO to LG G3?

1. wizard
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 10, 2014

wizard , Sep 10, 2014 :
    yawn yawn

i had a g3 and sold it didnt like one plus so much better !!

jdmpaul likes this.
  2. riffraff81
    KitKat Sep 10, 2014

riffraff81 , Sep 10, 2014 :
    so you sold the phone because you hate the company for whatever reason while never actually using it? what if you got a perfectly working device? why did you even buy it in the first place?

the poll is no less credible then saying people post negative threads. do you believe those threads are representative of all users?

again, what are we gonna choose to believe?

3. Fatalone28
    Donut Sep 10, 2014

Fatalone28 , Sep 10, 2014 :
    My phone does not rattle period.., u must have dropped ur phone really hard.., or u took the back off and did not put it back on correctly.., I have no yellow band and I havnt gotten any random reeboots. The only thing that happens to me, the flashlight might turn on in my pocket, and that gesture setting can be turned off.

4. carophil
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2014

carophil , Sep 10, 2014 :
    My brother has problems with his OPO. The screen doesn't work proparly. I still hope it's just this one cause i really want to buy one if i had the chance. But still no invites :(

jdmpaul likes this.
  5. riffraff81
    KitKat Sep 10, 2014

riffraff81 , Sep 10, 2014 :
    and so this is now representative of all or the majority of users of the ONE?

someone made a thread about it so it must be true for everyone?

i would love for more people to vote in my thread whether they have issues or not, which was the point of making the thread in the first place to find out how widespread the issues were.

i would advise that you, specifically, NOT vote in the poll because you stated you never actually used the phone.

6. davionny
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2014

davionny , Sep 10, 2014 :
    Not everyone, I bought a nexus 5 instead. Got it for a good deal, brand new, on ebay after deciding that while the OPO may be a great phone, it appears to have a wide variety of issues (which is one thing) and is backed up with horrendously slow support. The two combined make it a total deal breaker for me. I'll revisit OPO again some other day, hopefully after they've sorted out these teething problems.

7. leemartin
    Lollipop Sep 10, 2014

leemartin , Sep 10, 2014 :
    They see the QHD screen and think oooh pretty pretty, then realise they don't notice the difference on a 5.5incher.....

8. kogi
    Honeycomb Sep 10, 2014

9. shadowX159

shadowX159 , Sep 10, 2014 :
    Why not RMA it?

10. monkeyboy
    Honeycomb Sep 10, 2014

monkeyboy , Sep 10, 2014 :
    Won't trade my OPO for anything. It's a great phone without the bloatwear that all other oems put on their phones.

jdmpaul likes this.
  11. shadowX159

shadowX159 , Sep 10, 2014 :
    Yeah, that's really the only draw to the LG G3. They could make more money by selling the same thing like the specs but with a 1080p screen at a lower price.

12. SomeSayImHandSome
    Sep 10, 2014

SomeSayImHandSome , Sep 10, 2014 :
    i had the G3 before it even hit America. Korean unlocked version with no carrier bloat very nice phone but clunky and slow. and a battery sucker. i wouldn't go back to the G3 ever

13. bdithug

bdithug , Sep 10, 2014 :
    Because the OPO isn't really that good. Sure it's a fast phone with a nice big display. Other than that, it's cheap. Cheap hardware that won't last. Horrible customer service. Touchscreen is absolutely horrendous. The company is deceptive on top of it.

Not saying the g3 is perfect but I'd do that trade any day of the week.

jdmpaul likes this.
  14. Privacy_Pilot
    Froyo Sep 10, 2014

Privacy_Pilot , Sep 10, 2014 :
    Every phone out there has pros and cons, and all the OS have issues. I love technology and therefore I'm prepared to deal with the problems that come with new products. Buy the phone you think will satisfy you the most and more important, that will make you happy. Anger + smartphone in your hand = possibly bad !

Take care !

tabascouk likes this.
  15. aatiq
    Froyo Sep 10, 2014

jdmpaul likes this.
  16. Poetrycyborg
    Jelly Bean Sep 10, 2014

17. jdmpaul
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2014

jdmpaul , Sep 10, 2014 :
    Glad to hear that

18. jdmpaul
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2014

jdmpaul , Sep 10, 2014 :
    Well I'm mean everyone on Craigslist that has a OPO wants to trade for a G3.

19. Slatter191
    Lollipop Sep 10, 2014

Slatter191 , Sep 10, 2014 :
    Less knowledgeable about OPO and Cynogenmod ROM............

20. jdmpaul
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2014

jdmpaul , Sep 10, 2014 :
    Everyone on craiglist in my area that has a OPO is posting it for trade for a g3